Requests

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
DaN
Administructor

Requests

Post by DaN »

- Post all mp3 requests not related to a current post here.

- Please try to avoid want lists a mile long - stick to the recordings you've really been dying to hear for a long time.

- Remember to check out this thread regularly to see if you have something to contribute with.
Last edited by DaN on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Well, I REALLY want to hear Katedra! Been chasing their stuff for ages now he he...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I have the 1st LP on CDR, Tony. I'd like to hear the 2nd one though.
Lindell

Katedra

Post by Lindell »

I have their 2nd album as well. I'll check with a friend regarding the ripping part.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

No need for that, Lindell. Just trade me the original 8)
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I NEVER heard the SACRED ALIEN track on the split 7" with VIRGIN (the VIRGIN track neither). I don't have a clue about this 7" rarity. I guess it's rare as hell, cause it never crossed my path. Could someone upload this one? :?
Long Live The Loud !!!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

The Sentinel wrote:I NEVER heard the SACRED ALIEN track on the split 7" with VIRGIN (the VIRGIN track neither). I don't have a clue about this 7" rarity. I guess it's rare as hell, cause it never crossed my path. Could someone upload this one? :?
I have a good rip of it, so no prob. I don't think it's that rare. I've seen it offered relatively often, but for various reasons I've never gotten the chance to score an original yet.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Dan, if you can upload some KUSTER noise, I will be eternally grateful !!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I've only ripped the first single ('82) so far. I'll try and remember to post it soon. They sound pretty much the same on all releases :lol:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I would like to hear the Rollerball EP. I have their demo and it sounds very interesting. Unique, crunchy sound!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

ION BRITTON wrote:I would like to hear the Rollerball EP. I have their demo and it sounds very interesting. Unique, crunchy sound!
How's the sound on your copy? I've been dying to hear that demo for ages. Will upload ROLLERBALL next week :wink:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

DaN wrote: How's the sound on your copy? I've been dying to hear that demo for ages. Will upload ROLLERBALL next week :wink:
It has much hiss noise, but i think it's removeable with program like Cool Edit. Acceptable sound for a demo, i have heard much more awful recordings than this one. The songs can be heard and understood and that's what matters in the end in demos. 7 tracks, unfortunately no songtitles. Let me know...
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

My request apart from Kim Sixx's Demos and Randy demo.Also the first demo from Witch Cross(the other two are really slayers),Solar Eagle Demo(Charter To Nowhere).And my BIG BIG BIG REQUEST is if anyone has anything from STORMWAVE apart from Heroes Of The Night LP(Please help me find these albums :cry: ).
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Fucking Åmål wrote:My request apart from Kim Sixx's Demos and Randy demo.Also the first demo from Witch Cross(the other two are really slayers),Solar Eagle Demo(Charter To Nowhere).And my BIG BIG BIG REQUEST is if anyone has anything from STORMWAVE apart from Heroes Of The Night LP(Please help me find these albums :cry: ).
I have demos from Kim Sixx, Randy, Solar Eagle and all Witch Cross demos. Need to check their sound quality again before i upload anything. Our administructor seems to be very cautious on this issue. :lol: Cool stuff by the way.
steelegacy

Post by steelegacy »

gia sou file apo lamia!!!!
i have the demos you are looking for.....Kim sixx is a great demo and solar eagle its like the LP sounding...my friend has it on its original form with cover ,shouldbe a great release on vinyl!!!
..and concerning Rollerball,i have that demo on a very good quality,since i received it from a big italian tape trader,i have some good stuff fom italian scene and i am still looking for more...Italian scene is one of my best!!!!have you heard the "touch of devil" demo tape??ONE OF THE BEST ITALIAN METAL I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!!!everyone must believe me!!!!!they KILL!!!!and they DESTROY!!!!i hope someday i will releaseit on vinyl!!!!!