MERCY (Sweden) question

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Stormbringer

Post by Stormbringer »

Yeah, someone definitely should. Andrija's oldest son has posted some Mercy songs on YouTube, he might be the one behind the tribute page on MySpace as well. I'm sure he would be into it.
Lindell

Post by Lindell »

Stormbringer wrote:Yeah, someone definitely should. Andrija's oldest son has posted some Mercy songs on YouTube, he might be the one behind the tribute page on MySpace as well. I'm sure he would be into it.
Some month ago a colleague at work told me that this guy (Andrija's son, and my colleague's friend) has a Mercy tattoo and always puts on Mercy songs during parties and stuff, so he could definitely be the one.

That's a cruel picture you got for an avatar by the way ;)
The way! (The way!)
The way! (The way!)
The way your soul must go! (Must go!)
Jens

Post by Jens »

Off topic: Thriller / They Call Her One Eye; right?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Jens wrote:Off topic: Thriller / They Call Her One Eye; right?
Correct.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I thought "Underground" was good when it came out, but it hasn't stood up to the test of time. Sludge is a good word for it. The cd isn't a total loss since the demo tracks 11-12 are on there....
Lindell

Post by Lindell »

Jens wrote:Off topic: Thriller / They Call Her One Eye; right?
Yes, aka Thriller - A cruel picture. No pun intended. (Sorry DaN, I hope you'll have MERCY on me for the off-topic trip)

I somewhat like the Underground album, it has a very fuck off-ish vibe to it. About the bonus tracks - has anyone heard about that radio show other than on this album? Me and a friend of mine came to the conclusion that it is a faked show. Doesn't the radio personality sound a bit... forced? :)
And the most extreme picture of Mercy must be the one on Andrija on this album, with the mouth-paint! :twisted:
The way! (The way!)
The way! (The way!)
The way your soul must go! (Must go!)
mordred

Post by mordred »

Lindell wrote:And the most extreme picture of Mercy must be the one on Andrija on this album, with the mouth-paint! :twisted:
That picture is pure evil! :evil:
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D