Godawful Metal

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Damn. I know that MANY hate the first album (Danger In The Air) by ATTACK and I too didn't like it when heard it first but at least parts of it have grown on me. Well considering the closet Hammerfall-fans and Kuster-diehards I guess it's not even near the worst stuff people love here :D
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

Maybe I have to give this one a chance again. First time I listened to it I found it very annoying
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Blasfemer wrote:Maybe I have to give this one a chance again. First time I listened to it I found it very annoying
Well surely I've just got crazy :lol:
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

DaN wrote:
Blasfemer wrote:I would like to introduce my friends of MAGIC MAN to you:
http://www.myspace.com/magicmanmetal
Of Course the music is bad especially the vocals, but I can't help me there is something obscure, great and interesting in their music. Maybe they will develop themselves

EDIT: I forgot to tell you that their earlier demos are much better than the stuff on myspace :lol:
:lol: Perfect crapness! I'm sure they'd look great on the same bill w/ OVERDETH or WHEELZ OF STEEL.
They would only support OVERDETH and shine WHEELZ OF STEEL's shoes at the very best. It sure is hellishly crappy, but it doesn't have that incredible silliness and level of retardation of the 'classic' bands.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

a shitty/weird bands festival :shock:
Keep it Crap I
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

The Knell wrote:a shitty/weird bands festival :shock:
Keep it Crap I
Yeah, with you, me, Dan and a couple of other forum members being the only ones promoting and attending the festival :(

Here's how I imagine it anyway:

KEEP IT CRAP I

Day 1

OVERDEATH
EXTREME NAPALM TERROR
KILLER FOX
KALASCHNIKOV
WHEELZ OF STEEL

Day 2

COMPLETE
DAMIEN STORM
MORCEGOS
THRASH QUEEN
KUSTER

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

what a dream. I think this fest would be "hot as heeeeeell"
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

What was the name of that dude with that monstrous "Social fucker" track? I would add him in the list, having all that same psychedelic stage backround he also had in his video clips.

The Knell

Post by The Knell »

ION BRITTON wrote:What was the name of that dude with that monstrous "Social fucker" track? I would add him in the list, having all that same psychedelic stage backround he also had in his video clips.
Fuck yes, Madness Reign. No drums at all !! here have these '94 PC renderings of french talking wax skulls instead
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Add Karisma to that list as well.

That "Sweet Revenge" album is pretty bad,..
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

DaN wrote:...or SECRET METAL grown up!
They're not that good.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Witchkiller

Post by Witchkiller »

I always thought that Sarcofago were a lame joke. Yes ,i know that they are highly respected an' all that...........

Oh well ,i just NEVER ,EVER liked 'em.......
All i need is a lady
With more than the average size
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Wow :shock:
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I think that Sarcofago are a tad overrated. There are couples of brazilian albums I like way more than INRI. But a lame joke? Why?
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Probably the same reason he dislikes Pariah, a case of bad taste.