SANCTIS GHORAM

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
ZOMBIE

SANCTIS GHORAM

Post by ZOMBIE »

I had an info that former Death SS singer Sanctis Ghoram is dead a few years ago... Does anyone know sth about?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I've heard so too, but that's about all I know. Very sad, but not too shocking. Already in the 80's that guy looked older than Lemmy :shock:
beerandjesus

Post by beerandjesus »

This is the first I've heard, but I'll wear black today to commemorate him, just in case!

"Sanctis Ghoram" just might be the coolest stage name in all metal....
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

perhaps Steve Sylvester have some clue about that, or Paul Chain but I doubt it.
deathster

Post by deathster »

I think his voice was the best in Death SS. I mean "Chains of Death" is killer! "Black & Violet" too!
DeathLörd

Post by DeathLörd »

I also think that the Sanctis Ghoram era is the best recordings of DEATH SS as well. Total occult!!
Gabhair

Post by Gabhair »

I read somewhere that he died of Cancer of something. Think it was an interview with one of the guys from L'impero Della Ombre in Pariah Child Zine.

Definitely agree that Sanctis Ghoram fronted Death SS is probably the best era. Picked up an original Evil Metal 7" there recently. Legendary stuff!

Check out the metal section on Good Bad Music. Theres a rip of the Evil metal 7" there. + a rip of Paul Chain's Detahing from Satan. Allthough the tracks are all named wrong and the 17th day is incomplete.
http://www.goodbadmusic.com/category/metal/page/2/