Eldritch Rite

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Helm

Eldritch Rite

Post by Helm »

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=20908

Anybody have heard this, perhaps? The kinetic dissent connection lures me. Plus, fucking AWESOME name.

edit: oh I'm sorry, the texas metal underground has already covered this one.
http://texasmetalunderground.com/audio_ ... _audio.htm downloading now. Might as well post impressions on this now not very useful thread.

edit 2: They sound interesting besides the overblown guitar sound production. However the samples are just samples, I'll search for the demo.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Yeah, sounds nice. You should track it down and put in the known place. :)
I am ... the One you warned me of
Helm

Post by Helm »

I've sent an e-mail to their bassist asking if there's any ways I can purchase or aquire the demo. Now the waiting game.
Helm

Post by Helm »

Hello. I checked out the samples at TexasMetalUnderground and I was wondering if I could perhaps purchase or otherwise come in the possession of your one and only demo. Nothing good is ever forgotten.

I'll appreciate any reply.

Telemachus Stavropoulos
he replied:
Dude, I’ve had several people ask for it but I don’t have it in mp3 form at the moment. I will try to work on that and get back to you.

Thanks for remembering the rite!

Steve
to which I in turn just replied:
I'm fine with buying the actual demo in its original cassette form if digitizing falls through. Thank you for the timely reply. I hope I hear again from you.

I wonder what the process of getting a digitizing a tape is. Hope he comes through.
Helm

Post by Helm »

I have this now. Is anyone still interested for an upload? As far as I can tell, it's not on the internet anywhere thus far. Steve was a right gentleman btw.
Helm

Post by Helm »

hah then again I just checked on the Corroseum and it seems in the intermediate time since I contacted Steve and now this was also uploaded.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Helm wrote:As far as I can tell, it's not on the internet anywhere thus far.
Don't take a vow for this! :wink: Thanx anyway!
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Helm

Post by Helm »

Yes as you see above I proved myself wrong :oops:
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

no Helm, you're ok, but others were faster! :lol:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Helm

Post by Helm »

Yeah that's pretty much it. I had the cd-rs sitting next to me for a couple of months at least. It doesn't matter, just as long as it's out there and the people that want to listen to it, can. I don't care about bragging rights :)
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Helm wrote:Yeah that's pretty much it. I had the cd-rs sitting next to me for a couple of months at least. It doesn't matter, just as long as it's out there and the people that want to listen to it, can. I don't care about bragging rights :)
what are you talking about? I checked poisonoise and couldnt find it there, am I retarded or missing something??? :?:

P.S. Nevermind, found it on thrashmageddon
ChildOfTheDamned

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

I was reading an old copy of Metal Forces today and it had a readers' poll for the year 1986 and Eldritch Rite's demo was in the top-10!!! I didn't know that they were that famous,heheh
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Its a good demo, but top 10 for 1986 is a bit over the top imo.
Helm

Post by Helm »

This calls for 'top10 demos of 1986?' then :) Do tell.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

stormspell wrote:Its a good demo, but top 10 for 1986 is a bit over the top imo.
Oh yes.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart