Help needed

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Prowler

Help needed

Post by Prowler »

I hope this was posted in the right section, if not, I hope I will be forgiven.
I am looking for a reliable guy from the US of A who would buy a record for me that I'm looking for since years, but sadly the seller only ships to the USA and blocked all possible ways from outside the USA to communicate via Ebay. I'd pay EVERY costs connected to that purchase via paypal, so the supporter wouldn't have any financial loss at all. I am reliable either...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
fengisriprider

Re: Help needed

Post by fengisriprider »

I can help, I have done this before and had people do it for me. You can have them ship it to my address and then I will ship it to your address.
"Without the holy grail, only evil can prevail."
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

Buyer's premium in this case is calculated on the sale price or the value price? :P

On a more serious note there are commercial services that do this. One example is:
https://www.usa2me.com/
I used it once, though i ended paying ~40$. But i got the record from the US delivered to my doorstep in Europe, while it was a US-only sale.
You are welcome :lol:
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

Thanx for the offer Fengis, I already found a guy and he bought it already for me. But I really appreciate your will to help. :!:
You can close/delete this topic DaN if you want.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...