Rich Walker Fund

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Aiden

Rich Walker Fund

Post by Aiden »

For anyone who is not aware of the very poor health of Rich then I will just post this here.
https://gf.me/u/yihm6d
DaN
Administructor

Re: Rich Walker Fund

Post by DaN »

Wow... Thanx for sharing the info & link, Aiden. Hope as many people as possible will pass on this month's "shitty-record-completion-buy" and put that money to better use.

(I feel awkward for even having to mention this, but any negative comments on Our Favorite Man Of Metal Controversy = instaban. This is not the time or place. /aDmiNistructor)
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

From Cruz Del Sur

ALLIES VOL. I - For Ale, For Albion, For Richard
When we first found out that our brother Rich Walker from Solstice was in truly dire straits, our
instinctive reaction was to band together to help in any way we could, as you do - in the Metal
community. We discussed an array of options, and each one of them comes with its own
realities: most existing fundraising platforms take a percentage; online digital music platforms
again, take a percentage; manufacturing physical products takes time - plus there’s the initial
costs and taxes. All that said, being that time is of the essence, we decided the swiftest course
of action to generate the harrowing amount of money needed for his surgery was to start a
fundraising campaign - which we have done and we’re making genuine progress…but there’s
still a long ways to go, so we decided on a multi-phase campaign - and thus phase two begins:
Today we are announcing a series of online-only compilations curated by Cruz Del Sur Music
where 100% of the income generated will be sent directly to Rich to supplement the fundraiser
and provide a little more of a buffer during these difficult times. This first volume features a
selection of tracks from recent, current, and even-near future releases from the label. In some
instances, this means we are premiering brand new tracks for the first time!
We will be following up with a second volume that delves deep into the CDSM archives -
something of a “greatest hits” if you will - and we will also be including submissions from many
of Rich’s friends outside of the label roster too. If anyone wishes to contribute a track to this,
please contact me or Enrico directly!
There is more news to come regarding some special physical releases (phase three)

https://cruzdelsurmusic.bandcamp.com/al ... or-richard
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I’d like an update on this. Is he doing better?
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight