Song of the day. (OLD'n'locked)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Black Axe wrote:Tegen Hart - Lonely Suburb

Those riffs, that tone :shock: my poor neck...
Cool to see this upload was appreciated.

Me, I'm spinning the frecklin' KILLER Wrest - "Livin' In A Cage" LP and just got blown to pieces by the GODLY closing Epic Metal Monster "Victim"!

Let's all point fingers at Ion Britton and say "Boooooo!" for dissin' this top-class Metal Masterpiece!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

DaN wrote: Me, I'm spinning the frecklin' KILLER Wrest - "Livin' In A Cage" LP and just got blown to pieces by the GODLY closing Epic Metal Monster "Victim"!

Let's all point fingers at Ion Britton and say "Boooooo!" for dissin' this top-class Metal Masterpiece!
Dan :D

Forget about it, it's crap. There are no epic metal monsters in there, it's just a figment of your imagination!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

ION BRITTON wrote:Forget about it, it's crap. There are no epic metal monsters in there, it's just a figment of your imagination!
IS NOT! On their last song they radically change musical direction and do this incredible anthem w/ fem vox 'n stuff & all that is anthemy. Play it again and prove me wrong or forever stand in shame :lol:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

New day - new song:

SUBWAY FORCE - Rainbow Fire

..just a bloody perfect, amazing, anthemic PowerSpeedsong from the mucho obscure Italian compilation "Metal Attack". Upload on the way to convert the skeptiks..
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Fuggit'.. Just download a bloody amazing Metal Anthem straight from the Corroseum server: http://www.thecorroseum.com/SUBWAY_FORC ... w_fire.mp3

FUCK bands!
FUCK albums!
FUCK Musicians!
All hail Metal SONGS!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

DaN wrote:Fuggit'.. Just download a bloody amazing Metal Anthem straight from the Corroseum server: http://www.thecorroseum.com/SUBWAY_FORC ... w_fire.mp3

FUCK bands!
FUCK albums!
FUCK Musicians!
All hail Metal SONGS!
man,r u drunk?...anyways im so checkin out that right now haha
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:man,r u drunk?...
Yes. A trademark "drunk-post", but ever so sincere.

Edit: This thing about bands/musicians not being trustworthy as far as Metal Aesthetics goes is a very interesting subject I think we seriously need to delve into on this forum. Tomorrow.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Judas Priest - The Sentinel
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Bellzlleb - Noroi Da Tenshi
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

DaN wrote:Fuggit'.. Just download a bloody amazing Metal Anthem straight from the Corroseum server: http://www.thecorroseum.com/SUBWAY_FORC ... w_fire.mp3]
Wow, this was fucking cool.

Okay, minus the keyboard solo, but this is Italian Metal afterall, so it's to be expected...

What's the rest of the compilation like?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Avenger wrote:What's the rest of the compilation like?
It's a weird one. Only 3 songs/bands with vocals, the rest is instrumental musu-bastard stuff, including some intros and interludes not credited to any band at all. Not a familiar name among them either. The cover is quite beatiful though.

I ripped a few of the other Italian comps I recently bought and will soon upload. I might add a few more tracks from this one as bonus (the one's w/ vocals).
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Avenger wrote:
DaN wrote:Fuggit'.. Just download a bloody amazing Metal Anthem straight from the Corroseum server: http://www.thecorroseum.com/SUBWAY_FORC ... w_fire.mp3]
Wow, this was fucking cool.

Okay, minus the keyboard solo, but this is Italian Metal afterall, so it's to be expected...

What's the rest of the compilation like?
The keyboard solo is the coolest part! :o

Would be even cooler if the whole comp was uploaded, it gives a better insight in the past.
Helm

Post by Helm »

DaN wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:man,r u drunk?...
Yes. A trademark "drunk-post", but ever so sincere.

Edit: This thing about bands/musicians not being trustworthy as far as Metal Aesthetics goes is a very interesting subject I think we seriously need to delve into on this forum. Tomorrow.
Yeah sadly a lot of great songs happened apparently, by 'accident'. It's only few bands that knew what they were doing.
GJ

Post by GJ »

Helm wrote:sadly
I'm not sure I would prefer it any other way. Human beings may be stupid and still come up with works of "genius" (judged by another potentially equally stupid human). I think I like it that way. If the only good stuff was generated from the kind of people that know what they are doing and who are able to document, communicate and debate this the world would probably be a lot more boring. It would also be interesting if you could mention some examples of accidentally and consciously great songs. Just to see if this would cause different opinions.

Sorry for my apparent overreaction on this single word - it just got my brain spinning. By accident, or consciously - who knows?
GJ

Post by GJ »

Song of the day (out of memory, regarding my previous post), a work of accidental genius?

Run to the Hills