ALTA TENSÃO - Portal Do Inferno

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
doomedplanet

Re: ALTA TENSÃO - Portal Do Inferno

Post by doomedplanet »

Karisma "Sweet Revenge". No love for this one I guess? hehe. One of my favorites. I like most everything mentioned in this thread. Conspicuously absent is the Dorsal Atlantica/Metalmorphose split. Shame..Quite like Astaroth myself. But don't forget Venus and Virgem Atomica! Let the trashing begin...
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
anthares wrote:Any MP3 from Garcia & Garcia anywhere?
It's on the Tube at least.

[youtube]_0Ui6QX2sks[/youtube]
I checked this out - gave it one listen - and actually it sounds quite good, interesting inclusion of keys, lotsa power, yet I have tried to ignore what singer is actually singing, just as you implied to do it. Will listen later to it again.
I am ... the One you warned me of
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I've never heard this band before either until now but the keyboards totally ruin it.

Crap.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

doomedplanet wrote:Karisma "Sweet Revenge". No love for this one I guess? hehe. One of my favorites. I like most everything mentioned in this thread. Conspicuously absent is the Dorsal Atlantica/Metalmorphose split. Shame..Quite like Astaroth myself. But don't forget Venus and Virgem Atomica! Let the trashing begin...

Well i also like Venus, better than Virgem Atomica for me. But better than those 2 i prefer Zona Abissal.

yeah Dorsal Atlantica/Metalmorphose split!
anthares

Post by anthares »

Noisenik wrote:
Ernest Thesiger wrote:
anthares wrote:Any MP3 from Garcia & Garcia anywhere?
It's on the Tube at least.

[youtube]_0Ui6QX2sks[/youtube]
I checked this out - gave it one listen - and actually it sounds quite good, interesting inclusion of keys, lotsa power, yet I have tried to ignore what singer is actually singing, just as you implied to do it. Will listen later to it again.
I liked. Have to get that album some day.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Forgot about Zona Abissal for a moment, yes, great album!
Cyrcka wrote:
doomedplanet wrote:Karisma "Sweet Revenge". No love for this one I guess? hehe. One of my favorites. I like most everything mentioned in this thread. Conspicuously absent is the Dorsal Atlantica/Metalmorphose split. Shame..Quite like Astaroth myself. But don't forget Venus and Virgem Atomica! Let the trashing begin...

Well i also like Venus, better than Virgem Atomica for me. But better than those 2 i prefer Zona Abissal.

yeah Dorsal Atlantica/Metalmorphose split!