Metal Enterprises??

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

FenderMedium wrote:I mainly said it because you have that album cover as your avatar and I was sort of in a bad mood just having a little fun, but I seriously believe this band is grossly overrated but thats another story, by the way why do you have the colors inverted I like this album cover but I think it looks shitty with inverted colors.
Ok, its been talked a lot about the godly SATANS HOST here, so we better stop before our Admindictator gets angry with us. About my Avatar: yes I agree it sucks, haha, just to lazy to put up something new.
We praise the blood that metal brings
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

OmenOfSteel wrote:
FenderMedium wrote:I mainly said it because you have that album cover as your avatar and I was sort of in a bad mood just having a little fun, but I seriously believe this band is grossly overrated but thats another story, by the way why do you have the colors inverted I like this album cover but I think it looks shitty with inverted colors.
Ok, its been talked a lot about the godly SATANS HOST here, so we better stop before our Admindictator gets angry with us. About my Avatar: yes I agree it sucks, haha, just to lazy to put up something new.
Disagree! this inverted Avatar kicks ass!
I am ... the One you warned me of
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

Noisenik wrote:
OmenOfSteel wrote:
Disagree! this inverted Avatar kicks ass!
Yeah definitely , I think it looks quite cool like that.
FenderMedium

Post by FenderMedium »

both of you need your eyes checked.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

FenderMedium wrote:both of you need your eyes checked.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We're aging ... and slowly falling apart ...
I am ... the One you warned me of