Deranged (Can)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Herkus Monte

Deranged (Can)

Post#1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Simply put - I wish there demos were rerelased one day. Way worse 80s thrash has made it on CD, so I it's a shame these Canadians remain in obscurity... "Place of torment" resembles "Spectrum of Death" a great deal, but to me it sounds much better (yes, I do consider Deranged better than MS), that demo is even wilder and less polished. Does anyone have any idea if the band members ever thought of a reissue?
"You say meh to god of black metal?"

ION BRITTON

Re: Deranged (Can)

Post#2 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:19 pm

I don't think I've ever heard the first demo, but Place of Torment surely rages. Vicious straightforward thrash, canadian metal at its finest. Reissues of this kind of stuff will always be welcome.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart

fengisriprider

Post#3 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:20 pm

I only have dubbed copies my friend made me but he has orignals. Myabe I should speak to him about this.
"I thought we were heavy metal."

Nonseinormale65

Post#4 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:41 am

Really underrated band,I can post rips of both demos in the Poisonoise section if needed :wink:
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.

Avenger

Post#5 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:32 am

Nonseinormale65 wrote:Really underrated band,I can post rips of both demos in the Poisonoise section if needed :wink:
That would be appreciated.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."