Now playing thread (OLD'n'locked)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

ION BRITTON wrote:Image

Btw, i haven't heard that SATAN'S SERVANTS LP yet, Dan. If it really deserves to be heard, i'd be grateful if you uploaded it.....
I wouldn't say SS really deserves to be heard. It's the bad & boring kinda BAD. Just check out the lamest cover band doing the local pubs and you're there. The funniest thing about them is more on the "Why the hell does this album exist?!?!"-level.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

OK, your word on crap metal counts for me, so i guess i'll pass it by for the time being. One album that does deserve to heard though is the first RANDOM LP, i think i should upload ti asap, don't you agree? IT'S THE MOST HILARIOUS MELODIC METAL ALBUM YOU'LL EVER HEAR. Not retarted, but CRAP on every aspect. The rock 'n' roll star attitude of the band just tears me apart! And of course that monstrous cover!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Haven't played it in ages and I mostly remember the music as average, mediocre HR/HM with little entertainment value. Do I REALLY have to ruin my evening by putting it on? :(
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Satans Servants...what a name. Good cover also. Looks like a dark NWOBHM and/or Doom record. Great collector trap
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

If you listen only to the music, well, i guess it's not entertaining enough. However, a closer look at their photos, song-titles, thanks-list, front cover etc. will raise the entertainment value at a good level! Ruining two evenings in the same week is not OK, it's probably my intense crap metal mood this week that have drifted you from your normal rhythm :P

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
HamburgerBoy

Post by HamburgerBoy »

Ravenous - Book of Covetous Souls
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Rottweiller - Screams Of The Innocent
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

ARIA - Mania Velichia

EEEEEETOOOOO ROOOOOOOOOOK
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Witchfynde

Post by Witchfynde »

Mercyful Fate - The Old Oak
Witchkiller

Post by Witchkiller »

RAZOR - TORTURED SKULL
All i need is a lady
With more than the average size
msp

Post by msp »

WARZWOLF - In The Valley of the Shadow
Witchfynde

Post by Witchfynde »

Deathspell Omega - The Shrine of Mad Laughter
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

TROUBLE - Psalm 9. I might sound blasphemous, but it's the only TROUBLE album that i enjoy. The other LPs just bore me.

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

The Real Steel song compilation released not too long ago.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

The Knell wrote:Satans Servants...what a name. Good cover also.
By the legendary transvestite artist/photographer Pierre Molinier. See also the first Pactum EP:

"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."