Now playing thread (OLD'n'locked)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

DaN wrote:Me ripping a bunch of old tapes, play records and having a few lonely beers in Västerås is what's happening on my end.
Ah, okey. Thought you were in Stockholm.

Flame - Lone Wolf Song !!!
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Saracen: Heroes, saints and fools;
Acid: Maniac

Well, gonna sleep now, goodnight !
Long Live The Loud !!!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

The Sentinel wrote:Well, gonna sleep now, goodnight !
Sleep tight, don't let the posers bite :mrgreen:

NP: INNER SANCTUM - "12 am" LP - Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one in the world who think this is one of the most brutal and excelent Amerian Heavy Metal (no, not quite "US Metal") albums ever? "The Jester" is the Ultimate Fucking WIMPMANGLER!!!

Other highlights of the evening:
ALEXANDER NIEVSKIJ (CCCP) - tape album 89
REANIMATSIJA - demo 2004
INVADER - "Children Of War" LP
...and of course MAX PLANCK! :twisted:
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

TRAUMA - Scratch and Scream
FIST - Storm
EUDOXIS - Attack from Above
EUDOXIS - Open Fire
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Now: Abattoir: Vicious Attack; Screams From The Grave AAAARRGGHHH, what a killer song, TOTAL POSERBASHING METALRIPPER :twisted: :twisted:

After That: Witchhammer 1487 LP
Long Live The Loud !!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

The Sentinel wrote:Now: Abattoir: Vicious Attack; Screams From The Grave AAAARRGGHHH, what a killer song, TOTAL POSERBASHING METALRIPPER :twisted: :twisted:

After That: Witchhammer 1487 LP
Uber-cult Anthem! HELL YEAH!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

Faith - Hymn of the Sinner 7''
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Just went to a birthdayparty from a friend of mine. R&B and Trance-crap has ruined my ears once again (it was a great evening though), so I'm using following medicines to recover:

Savage Grace: Master Of Disguise LP (Into the FFFFIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!: I'm already back in Metal-Valhalla);

Witchfinder General: Soviet Invasion EP

Wikka: s/t EP

Liege Lord: Freedom's rise LP

If I'm still awake: Cirith Ungol: Frost and Fire LP
Long Live The Loud !!!
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

The Sentinel wrote:Just went to a birthdayparty from a friend of mine. R&B and Trance-crap has ruined my ears once again (it was a great evening though), so I'm using following medicines to recover:

Savage Grace: Master Of Disguise LP (Into the FFFFIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!: I'm already back in Metal-Valhalla);

Pretty same shiet music for me too tonight. :( And the worst is that I canät get any medication for it right now, since all in my familie is sleeping and dreaming about a "music-free"evening from me, not hearing BURN HER BURN HER, BURN HER TO THE GROUND-shouts from my room. :twisted:
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Dirty Rocker wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:Just went to a birthdayparty from a friend of mine. R&B and Trance-crap has ruined my ears once again (it was a great evening though), so I'm using following medicines to recover:

Pretty same shiet music for me too tonight. :( And the worst is that I canät get any medication for it right now, since all in my familie is sleeping and dreaming about a "music-free"evening from me, not hearing BURN HER BURN HER, BURN HER TO THE GROUND-shouts from my room. :twisted:
HaHa, it's 11:00, now it's time to wake them up with a nice BURN HER TO THE GROUND-shout :mrgreen:
Long Live The Loud !!!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

The Sentinel wrote:
How is this EP ? Is it good ?

For this morning :

WHIPLASH - Insult to Injury
PANTHER - st
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

omen of hate wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:
How is this EP ? Is it good ?
WIKKA is one of the 10 best Canadian bands ever.Their EP is perfect metal in the vein of Tyrant,Accept just raw Heavy metal with balls.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

It's indeed a ripper. Somehow they remind me to the old WASP. I can upload it for you in the near future.
Long Live The Loud !!!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

HAMMERON: Nothing To Do But Rock on the vibrations of doom website, great band, must have the original :?
Long Live The Loud !!!
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

The Sentinel wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:

HaHa, it's 11:00, now it's time to wake them up with a nice BURN HER TO THE GROUND-shout :mrgreen:
It was about 4 in the morning when I wrote that. So I couldn't listen to any music. Hehe. :D