Now playing thread (OLD'n'locked)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Jonah Quizz!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Popa_Iuda

Post by Popa_Iuda »

Tyrant (US) - Beyond The Grave
hload

Post by hload »

time for the daily dose of magic....

Popa_Iuda

Post by Popa_Iuda »

L.A. - Gates To The Sky
Popa_Iuda

Post by Popa_Iuda »

Glenmore - Hungry
Helm

Post by Helm »

Confessor - Condemned (remaster)
Popa_Iuda

Post by Popa_Iuda »

Universe (SWE) - Stories From The Old Days
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Both Griffin LP's: Topnotch US metal worshiped by me for already more than 10 years, it's timeless and perfect and always will.
Long Live The Loud !!!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

The Sentinel wrote:Both Griffin LP's: Topnotch US metal worshiped by me for already more than 10 years, it's timeless and perfect and always will.
Time flies, I think more than 15 years, one of the few US bands I knew then and I remember being blown away by the first one.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

The Sentinel wrote:Both Griffin LP's: Topnotch US metal worshiped by me for already more than 10 years, it's timeless and perfect and always will.
I totally agree.Griffin are indeed one of the best US bands.This sound and vocals are very difficult to be reproduced by others.Charming HM/Speed for sure
and catchy.I love them.I am fan of them only for about 3 years :oops: Anyway their Cd's i have are originals or bootlegs?

If someone has their two demos can upload?The demo tracks in Flight Of The Griffin has very,very bad sound even for a demo :evil:
Crimson Angel

Post by Crimson Angel »

Cancer - Cloak Of Darkness
acid

Post by acid »

The IQ Zero 7" from Sweden... the song "Murderer" is great.. it's like.. well... very simple but cool HM from the 80's.. as pure as it can get. It's from a rip from Dan, right Dan? Any info on this band?
Geen gezeik, ik heb gelijk.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Fucking Åmål wrote:
I totally agree.Griffin are indeed one of the best US bands.This sound and vocals are very difficult to be reproduced by others.Charming HM/Speed for sure
and catchy.I love them.I am fan of them only for about 3 years :oops: Anyway their Cd's i have are originals or bootlegs?

If someone has their two demos can upload?The demo tracks in Flight Of The Griffin has very,very bad sound even for a demo :evil:
I have them both on LP and CD. The cd's are the "SPV mid-price" versions which are no bootlegs. I don't know if it's officially re-released with the demos, if not maybe an idea.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

The ''Flight Of The Griffin'' cd i have is released by ''Old Metal Records'(King Fowley's records i think) with three demo tracks and only the cover nothing else.
The Protectors of the lair although it is from the same ''records'' and with the same shitty packaging contains sadly no tracks.
hload

Post by hload »

Fucking Åmål wrote:The ''Flight Of The Griffin'' cd i have is released by ''Old Metal Records'(King Fowley's records i think) with three demo tracks and only the cover nothing else.
The Protectors of the lair although it is from the same ''records'' and with the same shitty packaging contains sadly no tracks.
it's time somebody, sometime, somewhere to start making bootlegs of october 31...