recommendations needed

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Satan Is Our Pal wrote:Joe Hasselvander - Lady Killer.

Undertaker & His Pals is a Doom monster not to be missed. Poor production only adds to the heaviness.
That sure is a killer song, but the rest of the album is a bit of a disappointment, at least compared to his PENTAGRAM stuff. Bestest Hasselvander-spinoff is still DEVIL'S CHILDE in my book. Side A = Venom-worship, side B = Dirty Pentagram!
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

DaN wrote:
Satan Is Our Pal wrote:Joe Hasselvander - Lady Killer.

Undertaker & His Pals is a Doom monster not to be missed. Poor production only adds to the heaviness.
That sure is a killer song, but the rest of the album is a bit of a disappointment, at least compared to his PENTAGRAM stuff. Bestest Hasselvander-spinoff is still DEVIL'S CHILDE in my book. Side A = Venom-worship, side B = Dirty Pentagram!
I'm still trying to hunt down the Devil's Childe LP.

I had no expectations when I purchased Lady Killer for 99p, so I was very surprised when I heard it. I don't think it changed my World view on Metal, but it's well worth having just for the Undertaker track, I also realy like I'm alright.
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.