Japanese metal recommendations

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

no, I like this album, it has some doomy sabbathy moments too.
ION BRITTON wrote:P.S. Am i the only one who likes the debut album of SABBRABELLS?
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Sabbrabells of course is a total cult band. In my books their whole discography rocks 8)
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
solar eagle

Post by solar eagle »

SABBRABELS rule!!!
hload

Post by hload »

i love, among others not mentioned here, these dudes....

The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

AH Zinc Alloy! They're good. Did they ever record anything else besides that?
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
hload

Post by hload »

the erlking wrote:AH Zinc Alloy! They're good. Did they ever record anything else besides that?
not good. gods!
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

...And I think fans of NWoBHM will find HEAVY METAL PANIC "LIVE" quite enjoyable.
hload

Post by hload »

the erlking wrote:...And I think fans of NWoBHM will find HEAVY METAL PANIC "LIVE" quite enjoyable.
they're better than sabbrabells for sure....
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

Zinc Alloy? haha. My friends band used to play with them back in the day. I have the EP and a demo tape but was never a huge fan. Bands like that were a dime a dozen in Japan in the 80's.

on the other hand,
Sabbrabells 1st LP is one of the best pieces of heavy metal recorded. i never get sick of listening to it. killler tunes and decent production for an early 80's indie release. that record could be one of the best 300 dollar purchases i ever made.
hload

Post by hload »

who's that my friends band?
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

they were called Rose Crowley and are from Kyusyu. i'm pretty sure no ones heard of em before.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

sabbat666 wrote:Zinc Alloy? haha. My friends band used to play with them back in the day. I have the EP and a demo tape but was never a huge fan. Bands like that were a dime a dozen in Japan in the 80's.

on the other hand,
Sabbrabells 1st LP is one of the best pieces of heavy metal recorded. i never get sick of listening to it. killler tunes and decent production for an early 80's indie release. that record could be one of the best 300 dollar purchases i ever made.
soro soro ikusei! I'm a metal machine....! or something like that (oh well my japanese from my manga years isn't that good haha!)

Yes, Sabbrabells are indeed a very good band. Hell's Rider is awesome AC/DC worship. I even like the ballad on this album
hload

Post by hload »

sabbat666 wrote:Zinc Alloy? haha. My friends band used to play with them back in the day. I have the EP and a demo tape but was never a huge fan. Bands like that were a dime a dozen in Japan in the 80's.

on the other hand,
you have to justify that $300 ha,ha,ha....i love sabbrabells, how couldn't i? but i love more that flexi.....and now i have to look for the demo....
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

The Knell wrote: Yes, Sabbrabells are indeed a very good band. Hell's Rider is awesome AC/DC worship. I even like the ballad on this album
shit the ballad is actually my favorite song on there. sokubaku.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

sabbat666, is that a DOKKEN-Tshirt you're wearing :lol: