SECRECY

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Erlking

SECRECY

Post by The Erlking »

Originally I just wanted to ask if you possess any interviews of this band but I guess that we can have at least one topic dedicated for these german progressive metal masters! I have both LPs and I love them - especially Raging Romance - yet I don't know anything about the band and since there's not much information on internet I turn to you fellow corroseumembers! If you possess any interviews, biography etc. about the band please scan/post them here.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

I guess I should check out the demo tapes too.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Marken

Post by Marken »

Don't know about interviews, but I would be very interested in that too. Great band.
Bought Raging Romance when it was released, and the debut only a few years ago. Raging Romance is my favorite, but the debut is also great.
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

found a tour story written by Jörn Erikson and Alex Zasso about the FATES WARNING / SANCTUARY / SECRECY package :shock: from Nov. 1990 in an old Rock Hard magazine.. all german though and no access to a scanner right now.. would that be of interest?

(edit) found it here online, still german :wink: http://www.secrecy-music.de/germani/his ... ebuch.html

plus more german infos on that site..
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Top band. I like everything they've done. Unfortunately I only have the 2nd CD. I got to see them at BYH in 2008.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

One of my fav bands, they're really a lot understimated ...

I should have something in the italian magazines, but I'm lazy to find them (plus I should translate I guess, so it's even worse lol) ^^

You might want to check Sweet Cheater as they have some members in common (although the style is less heavy).

Ps. The demo with "Maniac" cover sucks :lol:
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Marken wrote:Raging Romance is my favorite, but the debut is also great.
Seconded.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

sagrotan wrote:1990 in an old Rock Hard magazine.. all german though and no access to a scanner right now.. would that be of interest?
A little summary in english would be great :wink:
I read this with google translate. Crappy translator but I for the most part I could follow the text.

"Warrel looked again like a frog"

:lol: