Rare Metal downloads

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6592
Contact:

Rare Metal downloads

Post#1 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:35 am

I just found this new blog with a couple of interesting-looking demos for download: http://demo-lition.blogspot.com/
It's run by Ian Christie, they guy behind the "Sound of the Beast" book, which I thought was quite ok as far as Heavy Metal history books goes. I haven't had the time to download and listen to anything yet, so recommendations are welcomed.

Feel free to post any tips on other sites/blogs with this kind of stuff, as well as specific download recommendations on more well-known places like 80sfrenchmetal, occitan, mastersland etc. (There's just too much stuff on these places to check EVERYTHING out)
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
omen of hate
Posts: 6116

Post#2 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:11 pm

Great, I've found the INSECTICIDE demo, I've been searchin' it for months !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
EzyMeat
Posts: 34

Post#3 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:37 pm

Nice posts, but I get an error trying to download a lot of the tracks from rapidshare.de

User avatar
anthares
Posts: 855
Contact:

Post#4 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:05 pm

EzyMeat wrote: I get an error trying to download a lot of the tracks from rapidshare.de
Rapidshare sucks ass!!

User avatar
metalmaster
Posts: 774
Contact:

Post#5 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:31 am


User avatar
speedmetalpunk
Posts: 14
Contact:

Post#6 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:40 am

http://vibrationsofdoom.com/test/index.html

i'm sure a lot of you already know about this
lay down your souls to the gods rock n roll

User avatar
Keir
Posts: 1214
Contact:

Post#7 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:23 am

I didn't see anything else of metal interest here, but this person has Taist of Iron - Resurrection for download here:
http://palestinianlightorchestra.blogspot.com/

Junkyard Barbarian
Posts: 75

Post#8 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:05 pm

You can download the whole Molecular Repulsion stuff here

Fucking Åmål
Posts: 1373

Post#9 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:52 pm

Go to the Motor City Metal(see links section) and download Messiah's Going Insane(Yes one 10 most wanted LP's(or Ep's)) and of course Halloween videoclip.Go also and download the documentary of the finnish band Shock Tilt it is really interesting just download it http://www.shocktilt.net/download.htm

User avatar
ION BRITTON
Posts: 6645

Post#10 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:13 am

Fucking Åmål wrote:Go to the Motor City Metal(see links section) and download Messiah's Going Insane(Yes one 10 most wanted LP's(or Ep's)) and of course Halloween videoclip.Go also and download the documentary of the finnish band Shock Tilt it is really interesting just download it http://www.shocktilt.net/download.htm
Can you shoot the link for the Messiah EP?

Fucking Åmål
Posts: 1373

Post#11 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:28 am

ION BRITTON wrote:
Can you shoot the link for the Messiah EP?
http://www.motorcityrock.com/bands/mess ... audio.html
It's a must.

User avatar
ION BRITTON
Posts: 6645

Post#12 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:32 am

Fucking Åmål wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:
Can you shoot the link for the Messiah EP?
http://www.motorcityrock.com/bands/mess ... audio.html
It's a must.

Thanks man! :wink:

Junkyard Barbarian
Posts: 75

Post#13 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:52 pm

maybe you guys could enjoy this: http://80sfrenchmetal.blogspot.com/
I personally thought it was very cool
any of you know the band Demon Eyes?? are they any good??
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...

User avatar
metalmaster
Posts: 774
Contact:

Post#14 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:49 am

Junkyard Barbarian wrote:maybe you guys could enjoy this: http://80sfrenchmetal.blogspot.com/
I personally thought it was very cool
any of you know the band Demon Eyes?? are they any good??
Geat band in deed, even when their third album was uder their standard

Junkyard Barbarian
Posts: 75

Post#15 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:35 pm

thanks, I saw their first Lp at the store the other day, didnt buy it coz I didnt have enough money, but will most likely get it next time
Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests