Looking for similar albums like Tröjan's Chasing The Storm

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
User avatar
DeathStrike Kömmander
Posts: 274

Looking for similar albums like Tröjan's Chasing The Storm

Post#1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Searching for similar albums like Tröjan's Chasing The Storm

Which other album sounds like that? Thanks!
Last edited by DeathStrike Kömmander on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Image

Morton
Posts: 31

Post#2 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Taliön - Killing the world

User avatar
Chafe
Posts: 367
Contact:

Post#3 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 pm

The only time I hear Taliön, sounded, at least to me, way "thrashier" than Tröjan.
Well, I'll recommend Blood Money, but I'm sure you already know about them.

User avatar
ION BRITTON
Posts: 6645

Post#4 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 am

I suppose you don't mean that Tyrant's album sounds like Chasing the storm??
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#5 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 pm

DeathStrike Kömmander wrote:Searching for similar albums like Tyrant's Mean Machine.
Well, "Kerrmit's" vocals are tough to find a replica of but regarding the sound just do an advanced search for German traditional Metal from the later 80's on the Metal archives and you'll get a shit load of similar sounding bands.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
DeathStrike Kömmander
Posts: 274

Post#6 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm

ION BRITTON wrote:I suppose you don't mean that Tyrant's album sounds like Chasing the storm??
Indeed, You're right!, I think it's better to focus on Tröjan's release
Image
Image

User avatar
DeathStrike Kömmander
Posts: 274

Post#7 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Avenger wrote:
DeathStrike Kömmander wrote:Searching for similar albums like Tyrant's Mean Machine.
Well, "Kerrmit's" vocals are tough to find a replica of but regarding the sound just do an advanced search for German traditional Metal from the later 80's on the Metal archives and you'll get a shit load of similar sounding bands.
Totally agree!, I'll do that
Image
Image

User avatar
Herkus Monte
Posts: 488

Post#8 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:04 pm

I`d say "Long live the loud" but I gather you`re looking for something way obscurer.

User avatar
mordred
Posts: 1719

Post#9 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:08 pm

The Tröjan album always reminded me of early Jaguar. Maybe Shocksplit "Under Wraps" would be right up your alley.
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

User avatar
DeathStrike Kömmander
Posts: 274

Post#10 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm

mordred wrote:The Tröjan album always reminded me of early Jaguar. Maybe Shocksplit "Under Wraps" would be right up your alley.
THANKS!!
Right now listening to "Undo The Chains", great recommendation
Image
Image

User avatar
From_the_Fjords
Posts: 209

Post#11 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:32 am

TYGA MYRA - DELIVERANCE LP

For me is a good album like Trojan's Chasing...

User avatar
Vaggelis
Posts: 255

Post#12 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 pm

From_the_Fjords wrote:TYGA MYRA - DELIVERANCE LP

For me is a good album like Trojan's Chasing...
Try BLOOD MONEY'S album Red Raw And Heavy it is great!A lot better than mediocre TYGA MYRA.

User avatar
Pavlos
Posts: 182
Contact:

Post#13 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:20 pm

PHASSLAYNE - Cut It Up

User avatar
DeathStrike Kömmander
Posts: 274

Post#14 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Great recommendations, i didn't knew about PHASSLAYNE, thanks!
Image
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests