Tormentor (Hun)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Vaggelis

Post by Vaggelis »

Herkus Monte wrote:I`ve never heard The Seventh Day of Doom but Anno Domini is, along with Blood Fire Death and Campo de Exterminio, one of the best albums of the 80s extreme metal to me.
And those who adore Tormentor need also check Angel Reaper, especially their Exhumalt Vilag demo. Awfully primitive as it sounds, it`s got the same feeling as Anno Domini.
ANGEL REAPER-Vegzet Utoler is a lot better than the 3rd demo Exhumalt Vilag.
The Vegzet Utoler demo is perfect Speed/Thrash metal in the very amateurish way i worship of the East European style.Whereas the Exhumalt Vilag demo sounds like primitive death metal.Sorry i don't like nor the production nor the style nor the tracks on it.
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

for obscure hungarian late 80s demo black metal bands, mayhem gets my vote, though i do like pretty much everythinig i've heard from that scene

anno domini and 7th day are both mega classics for me. quite different from one another yet containing many of the same songs, i can't choose a favorite between the two
J.K.

Post by J.K. »

I liked Angel Reaper. Quality of the sound is really poor but it has a good feeling and good riffs.
"We do what we do, and we put it out, if you want to buy it, buy it.
if you dont, fuck off." -Lemmy Kilmister

http://www.myspace.com/blackhammerftw