New bands playing REAL oldschool 80's thrash !!!!

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

ogre08

Post by ogre08 »

Yepp, i've listened and your producing great music - keep up the great work guys.

as my 11 year old son would have said: Ni äger

SeeYa
Ogre
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Great band you have Alex.That oldschool thrash of Divider's is very good it is 80's as it gets and has many elements from classic HM.Do you plan to release an album?
Nice surprise!
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Hey Alex I'm friends with Vic and Sebbe, especially good friends Sebbe :P Funny I meet a fellow Divider member here, Oskar got an account here too but never started posting. I was going to get your MSN contact a while ago when Sebbe was saying you returned from Hungary and was having a Hungarian Metal phase but I think Sebbe said you didn't speak English well or something :P .

As for Divider love the new songs huge improvement on the first demo, My favourite song is "Half Past Dead" and I have the Guitar Pro files for all of these songs on my computer from before you guys recorded them :P . The main problem I have is with the mix; could be a little better and heavier but apart from that great thrash. Not at all sounding like the tons of these 80's styled bands popping up especially around America.
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Agreed with Nightlock that this probably needs more heaviness, but otherwise, I like it. Cool to see more Swedish bands who make really good metal. Lycka till grabbar!
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

Ogre: That must be the biggest compliment we can get, from a member of the legendary Jonah Quizz! We all live in Stockholm, can I expect you to be there next time we have a gig?;)

And for you Night, you are a big Divider fan then?:P How do you know Sebbe and Oskar?. Take me msn now then! Alex_wahlquist@hotmail.com
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

Fucking Åmål wrote:Great band you have Alex.That oldschool thrash of Divider's is very good it is 80's as it gets and has many elements from classic HM.Do you plan to release an album?
Nice surprise!
I would definitely not say no to releasing an album, although we have no record deal:(
Morbid Tapes

Post by Morbid Tapes »

tomas wrote:Witchtrap from South-America
Yep, from Colombia. They are my favorite retro thrash band. Killer riffs borrowing from classic thrash, and the latest album ("No Anesthesia") has more traditional heavy metal influences as well.

http://www.witchtrap.cjb.net
http://www.myspace.com/witchtrap666
wyzard

Post by wyzard »

WITCHTRAP, together with FATAL EMBRACE and NOCTURNAL are among my favourite retro thrash bands.
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

JonahQuizz wrote:And for you Night, you are a big Divider fan then?:P How do you know Sebbe and Oskar?. Take me msn now then! Alex_wahlquist@hotmail.com
Have added on MSN, Yeah I'm a Divider fan :P don't own a physical copy of either demo yet but want one especially of the new demo. I met Oskar online about almost four years ago and Sebbe pretty soon after just knwon them since. Will have to come and hang out in Sweden with you guys soon.
"On your knees
ogre08

Post by ogre08 »

JonahQuizz wrote:Ogre: That must be the biggest compliment we can get, from a member of the legendary Jonah Quizz! We all live in Stockholm, can I expect you to be there next time we have a gig?;)

And for you Night, you are a big Divider fan then?:P How do you know Sebbe and Oskar?. Take me msn now then! Alex_wahlquist@hotmail.com
A Divider gig? hell yeah, ogre is on for your show - hopefully. Just need to sync with my Svensson-life first, so give me a hint in advance please

SeeYa
//Ogre
Bourreau

Post by Bourreau »

Nightlock wrote:I was going to get your MSN contact a while ago when Sebbe was saying you returned from Hungary and was having a Hungarian Metal phase but I think Sebbe said you didn't speak English well or something :P .
Haha, I said he was practically never on msn. Now when he's "working", things are a bit diffrent though :P . When I grow up I'm getting a job like Alex.
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

He said you were filthy and poor too Alex.
"On your knees
Bourreau

Post by Bourreau »

JonahQuizz wrote:
Fucking Åmål wrote:Great band you have Alex.That oldschool thrash of Divider's is very good it is 80's as it gets and has many elements from classic HM.Do you plan to release an album?
Nice surprise!
I would definitely not say no to releasing an album, although we have no record deal:(
We could try recording a self-financed album and get Olof or someone to mix it. Hell, you can finance it! You're rich now!
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

http://www.myspace.com/savagemessiahmetal Just got debut EP.Music really shines here.