Which concert will you attend next ?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

sovdat wrote:I have no idea which one will be my next, but I here's the one I'll have to go!

9. march 08 - Munchen, Backstage - Overkill + Mortal Sin!!
Isnt Mortal Sin sounding like shit nowadays??? :?
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Levi wrote:Normally the only two I'll be doing until the end of this year:

Hypnos 69/ Burning Saviours/Earth Flight

Witchsmeller Pursuivant CD-release.
Hey, they're releasing more material? That's just great news from a great band.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Next gig will be : CARNIVORE !!!
Levi

Post by Levi »

great_knuthulhu wrote:
Levi wrote:Normally the only two I'll be doing until the end of this year:

Hypnos 69/ Burning Saviours/Earth Flight

Witchsmeller Pursuivant CD-release.
Hey, they're releasing more material? That's just great news from a great band.
New album is coming out on 6th of december on Shiver Records. The already did a couple of new songs live some months ago and they sounded great. You can also listen to two new tunes on: http://www.myspace.com/witchsmellerpursuivant

Kick ass if you ask me, but I've always been a fan of their original sound. Many people over here seem to dislike them, but I really can't understand.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I bought my ticket today for MAIDEN gig in Paris on july 1/7/2008. 8)
MEXDefenderOfSteel

im watching Hirax later tonight! :twisted:
Levi

Post by Levi »

Levi wrote:
tomas wrote:When is that Burning Saviours gig???
Sat. 8 december. Den Hemel, Zichem (10 minutes from my place, so ideal :) )

info & reservations: www.denhemel.com
Man, it sucked big time. Singer was too drunk/stoned/tired to sing so he was terribly out of tune the whole time + couldn't reach the high notes, whereas the rest of the band were great. Really a dissapointment, was looking forward to see them. Couldn't really get into Earth Flight, too much tempo swings I think. Luckily Hypnos 69 put on a great show, as always. These guys hardly ever let me down, great band.
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

KATEDRA. But the concert was two days ago. It ruled! In the encore the band was joined by their original frontman Povilas Meskela (the singer on "Mors Ultima Ratio") and it was fantastic. I hope they'll reunite with him soon.
Fun records
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Fucking Åmål wrote:After many months without going to a gig i am planning to go for MARDUK gig in January.Have anyone heard MARDUK lately playing live?Does they still kick ass? :?:
I saw them a month ago and it's worth seeing. At least as long as they play "Wolves" and a few old numbers. These recent hyperspeed compositions are a bit hard to digest I think.
Fun records
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Metalipeiklo wrote:KATEDRA. But the concert was two days ago. It ruled! In the encore the band was joined by their original frontman Povilas Meskela (the singer on "Mors Ultima Ratio") and it was fantastic. I hope they'll reunite with him soon.
You lucky one!

About Marduk Mr.Metalipeiklo do you think they still rule without Legion on vocals?Btw that hyperspeed cuts begin before Nightwing or after the Nightwing album era?
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Fucking Åmål wrote:
Metalipeiklo wrote:KATEDRA. But the concert was two days ago. It ruled! In the encore the band was joined by their original frontman Povilas Meskela (the singer on "Mors Ultima Ratio") and it was fantastic. I hope they'll reunite with him soon.
You lucky one!

About Marduk Mr.Metalipeiklo do you think they still rule without Legion on vocals?Btw that hyperspeed cuts begin before Nightwing or after the Nightwing album era?
Yea, I'm lucky, hehe. Even though KATEDRA barely perform any old songs these says (with exception of "Mors Ultima Ratio II", "Mes Jega" and "St. Vitus" occasionally).

About MARDUK, I stopped following their carreer after "Panzer Division Marduk". I'd say the band started heading in a more boring direction with "Nightwing", then came "PDM" which was good though, but after that it's been very unvaried and simple songwriting (what I referred to as "hyperspeed" before) I think Legion was great on "Heaven shall burn..." but he faded just like the band did. Arioch is a good frontman though and the fact that the whole line-up has been changed last years makes the band more fresh, despite their last albums is nothing I care too much about. A good liveband simply!
Fun records
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

I wished i could experience live songs like Dvasju Shelmas,Requiem Mamai
and Feja.Why don't they play so much from their first record,they have only 3 album not 20!
Do you still distribute the Katedra CD's?Can i order the Cd's from you?
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Fucking Åmål wrote:I wished i could experience live songs like Dvasju Shelmas,Requiem Mamai
and Feja.Why don't they play so much from their first record,they have only 3 album not 20!
Do you still distribute the Katedra CD's?Can i order the Cd's from you?
I think they don't play these songs cause it wouldn't do them justice with just one guitar and I don't know if Richardas (handling the vocals since 1991) can handle the high notes in some of these songs. As far as I know they've rehearsed them at least. But, I've told them that they should get the 2nd guitarist and vocalist back. It didn't seem to be impossible that it would happen.

I returned the copies I had left of "III" to the band some weeks ago. But I can arrange a CD for you by going to the record shop and buy it. Send me a PM if you wanna trade against something.

Shit, this went totally off topic now.
Fun records
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I'm going to see a Death coverband, an early Testament coverband and a coverband playing old 80's covers like manowar, Forbidden, Toxik etc tonight
Long Live The Loud !!!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

IRON MAIDEN!!! feb25
HAPPY NEW YEAR btw to all my fellow metalheads!