Which concert will you attend next ?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Thanks for the info, but I'll go there by car with a friend, and we'll leave just after the show.
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

It was a last minute thing so i didn't post here in advance, but i went to see the awesome French Thrash/Hardcore/Metal/Punk band STRONG AS TEN on Saturday night.
They were absolutely incredible, best live band i've seen in quite a while, if they play your neck of the woods go see them @ all costs!!!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

The next gigs for me are : MINISTRY, KISS, ROSE TATTOO, IRON MAIDEN and With Full Force fest.
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

Artillery + Entombed tomorrow...
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

provided there are any box office tickets, AIRBOURNE Monday night, at the club around the corner
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Judas Priest!! :twisted: :P
nabel

Post by nabel »

Maybe Skyclad tonight. It's expensive (20 euros), venue is expensive place to drink and I could not give shit about other bands (Korpiklaani or whatever). Well I don't give much about Skyclad nowdays... But they are my teenage favorites up to Silent Whales of Lunar Sea.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

nabel wrote:Maybe Skyclad tonight. It's expensive (20 euros), venue is expensive place to drink and I could not give shit about other bands (Korpiklaani or whatever). Well I don't give much about Skyclad nowdays... But they are my teenage favorites up to Silent Whales of Lunar Sea.
Hah, have fun with the warm-up bands. Finland must be the promised land of generic folk "metal". It seems like there's new one every month!

Ah but the mighty JUDAS PRIEST gig is getting closer and closer :twisted:
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
nabel

Post by nabel »

I think I'll stay home. I have few beers, some cigarettes and old Skyclad records here.

That Korpiklaani played in HOA few years back. Did not see them then, they were drinking in our camp later but they were little too shy guys. Or maybe we were too drunk and loud...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

SKYCLAD were perhaps the one True Metal icon flying the flag in the early 90's, at least for me. To this day I'm still kicking myself for missing their only (?) Swedish gig in Gothenburg back then :(

Dunno if seeing them today would be the same thing though..
playonten

Post by playonten »

Saw Candlemass last night! What a performance... they played practically every song I wanted to hear, and Rob Lowe did an incredible job. I'm not crazy about King Of The Grey Islands, but even those songs sounded huge. Next week... Brocas Helm!
splat66

Post by splat66 »

Judas Priest and Testament July 22nd here in Seattle will probably be my next one. I haven't seen Priest live since 1982 so I think I should go. I just saw Paganfest and Eluveitie, Suidakra, and Ensiferum all blew me away.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Iron Maiden in 3 days.

Judas Priest on July 27th.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
beerandjesus

Post by beerandjesus »

playonten wrote:Saw Candlemass last night! What a performance... they played practically every song I wanted to hear, and Rob Lowe did an incredible job. I'm not crazy about King Of The Grey Islands, but even those songs sounded huge. Next week... Brocas Helm!
Seconded. Saw Candlemass here just under a week ago and they were brilliant. The opening act was pretty weak though.

And Brocas Helm is always great. Last time I saw them was in a tiny bar on the peninsula somewhere, I think San Mateo. The place was so small I was literally standing about 6 feet away from them (trying to keep back so the Wizard would have room to swing his bass around), and there wasn't even a stage--they just played on the floor where everyone was standing.
playonten

Post by playonten »

beerandjesus wrote:And Brocas Helm is always great. Last time I saw them was in a tiny bar on the peninsula somewhere, I think San Mateo. The place was so small I was literally standing about 6 feet away from them (trying to keep back so the Wizard would have room to swing his bass around), and there wasn't even a stage--they just played on the floor where everyone was standing.
I was at that show I think... just a few months ago on a Monday night right?