Which concert will you attend next ?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Lama

Post by Lama »

anthares wrote:
The Erlking wrote:
nabel wrote:wait until there's no more FF's in the bottle and drink.
Or if you don't like to wait you can do it as I did last time. I minced the FF's with my teeth and then spit 'em in a cup full of vodka. Also that way you don't have to share your drink with anyone. :lol:
EXELLENT TIP! Thanx!
I'll never take a drink from you guys again!
Kampel Destruction
Levi

Post by Levi »

Just saw this in the Northern Silence newsletter, hadn't heard about it before. A bit fast, but maybe someone wants to go:

Buried By Time and Dust

Post by Buried By Time and Dust »

Brocas Helm in San Fransicko Sept. 2 :D
Sammi Curr

Post by Sammi Curr »

humus

Post by humus »

Bolt thrower this weekend, with Kreator and Onslaught as extra.
GJ

Post by GJ »

Lama

Post by Lama »

Wow Sammi, I'm jealous (again)!!! If you have the chance to speak with the Deceased-guys, tell them they should get their asses to Europe (and Belgium) as soon as possible!!!!!!

Hey, what about the Finnish guys? Nabel? Anthares? Still KO? Come on, inform us about the Jallometali-trip!
Kampel Destruction
Piotr Sargnagel

Post by Piotr Sargnagel »

Bane wrote:Next "major" concert for me will be Dublin Doom Days towards the start of September, with Esoteric, The Lamp of Thoth, Council of Tanith and several other bands I don't care too much for. After that, the biggest party of 2009 - the final Gospel of The Horns show here in Dublin!
Hope to get there for GOTH too! That Fisherman's Friends + vodka sounds bloody awful, jesus!
Lama

Post by Lama »

Surprisingly, it's not awful at all! Too much of it will make it awful, though... Try it, you'll like it!
Kampel Destruction
nabel

Post by nabel »

Jalometalli? Voivod was superb, Agent Steel better than expected, Asphyx very good, Whiplash nice, Hail Of Bullets boring, Atheist delivered, Nifelheim is always good, Stormwarrior was shit and during Spiritus Mortis+Electric Wizard I was too tired to do nothing else than sit in the pub.

Best thing of course was icecube machine just outside my hotel room.
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

still don't know about the Kory Clarke thing but nevertheless, TROUBLE w/ PENTAGRAM on 30.9. around my corner should not be missed methinks 8)
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

sagrotan wrote:still don't know about the Kory Clarke thing but nevertheless, TROUBLE w/ PENTAGRAM on 30.9. around my corner should not be missed methinks 8)
I want to go to one of these shows too, but distance makes it hard to pull off without a car. I'd have to spend the night, and that's expensive.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I have no clue if it works Kory singing for Trouble, but when he's singing for Warrior Soul he surely kicks major ass.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
THAN

Post by THAN »

Next thursday -MUNICIPAL WASTE
humus

Post by humus »

Sunday: Asphyx + Municipal waste. Second time I'll see both bands within 2 months but it's free so...