Albanian metal - A brief history

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I'm locking the thread before it gets out of control. Dan will decide for the rest.
Last edited by ION BRITTON on Thu May 19, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Good decision, Ion - too bad it was necessary.

@Vag: Huge thanx for the pix! They'll definitely be used + credits will be given.

@jnfernal: Sorry to hear about the retarded pm's. Let me know if this crap continues. I'll get back to you about those other articles soonish..
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Angelheart wrote:
vasilis2112 wrote:Σε Ελλαδα, Τουρκια, Μακεδονια, ο εχθρος ειναι στις τραπεζες και στα υπουργεια!!!
In Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, the enemy is the banks and ministries!

In the US there are 19 cities called athens, I never saw anybody complain! I think that even in Turkey there is a city called athens!!!

What is the difference between former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Republic of Macedonia, since Yugoslav no longer exists? It is like telling that Greece should be called former othomanic republic of Unanistan!!!!

Hahaha!

solidarity to our macedonian brothers!!!
Vasilis is the characteristic example of the failure of our educational system.
Hail USA,their politics and their puppets in every country!
Well, I live in a city called Edmonton. There is also an "Edmonton" in the US, UK and Australia and we aren't all fighting each other over it. I personally don't see the big deal.

Also, just to add to the topic, North America recognizes the country as Macedonia. Every world map that I have ever seen in hard copy shows the country with this name.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."