ARGUS

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Sentinel

ARGUS

Post by The Sentinel »

Heard this one for the first time and I can't get the songs out of my head...And that's a good sign. Superb early US metal/hard rock at it's finest. The third track is really unbelievable IMO, what a great guitar line, it somehow reminds me of the song "The weak must die" from Legion, same kind of guitar playing. Great stuff...
Long Live The Loud !!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Good solid heavy metal on this one here, nothing spectacular though.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
beerandjesus

Post by beerandjesus »

This is a sentimental record for me, as it was one of the first US "rarities" I bought--and because I found it for $1 in the dump section at a local record store. Just listened to it again and enjoyed it a lot; no, it's not the greatest thing ever, but it's perfectly listenable!
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

This one is sentimental for me too. One of the first rarer metal obscurities I listened to. I lover their US hard'n'heavy approach to things. Simple and effective. Would be great to have this someday - a CD re-release would be great! If Wyzard gets that I dunno why this shouldn't.