PARABELLUM

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Knell

PARABELLUM

Post by The Knell »

The first Edition of the "Sacrilegio" MLP actually has an insert! Speaking for my copy (and it's definately the first press).
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

:shock: Holy Cock! I've never seen a copy w/ insert and I've probably seen about a dozen copies through the years. Can you make a scan or post a picture of it?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I got a crappy handycam that doesn't work properly. I will try to. All I can say is that there are the lyrics printed on it.
peterott

Post by peterott »

The Knell wrote:I got a crappy handycam that doesn't work properly. I will try to. All I can say is that there are the lyrics printed on it.
I like to see it as well.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Sorry that I made false alarm, it's not an official "insert", it's a scan from an columbian fanzine that I got from the guy who sold this to me as a bonus.
peterott

Post by peterott »

puuuh... that was luck... I paid an ok amount for that LP several years ago (got first and second press). But now this LP is very tought to get for nortmal prices in a halfway decent condition. And getting it with lyricssheet seemed impossible, as no one had it,

Unfortunately it is the same with the Reencarnacion LP, which got sold on ebay with lyrics sheet. And that looked quiet real. And sadly mine is without too like all the other copies I have seen till date.

However, if you can make a scan of the Parabellum article, that would be hightly appreciated.
deathster

Post by deathster »

peterott wrote:puuuh... that was luck... I paid an ok amount for that LP several years ago (got first and second press). But now this LP is very tought to get for nortmal prices in a halfway decent condition. And getting it with lyricssheet seemed impossible, as no one had it,

Unfortunately it is the same with the Reencarnacion LP, which got sold on ebay with lyrics sheet. And that looked quiet real. And sadly mine is without too like all the other copies I have seen till date.

However, if you can make a scan of the Parabellum article, that would be hightly appreciated.
Hmmm.. I have the Reencarnacion LP with lyrics insert. And 2nd Parabellum EP is also with insert.
I have seen also Reencarnacion LP with some different white cover and strange painting on it (no, its not NWN! re-release). Can anyone comment?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

deathster wrote:I have seen also Reencarnacion LP with some different white cover and strange painting on it (no, its not NWN! re-release). Can anyone comment?
It's the second pressing. About 200-500 copies were made that way. It's a hand made silk screen pic on a white generic sleeve. Back is blank, and this edition never came w/ the insert. I was lucky enough to trade myself a copy from Emilo of Blasfemia Rec.

Edit: On a side note it can be worth mentioning that the 7" also came in at least 2 different pressings w/ different labels. Only the 1st one w/ insert. I need both so please send them to me & get free muffins in return :D
Astaroth

Post by Astaroth »

I have the Reencarnacion LP with the insert - it's a fold out insert too. If anyone wants a scan let me know. Also is it possible to get an image of that Colombian fanzine insert The Knell?
deathster

Post by deathster »

My Reencarnacion EP has insert.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Okay this is interesting, here is another copy with that insert I have.

tomas

Post by tomas »

Are there different pressings/versions of the Mutacion Por Radiacion EP?
If there are, how can I tell the difference between those versions? I'd like to know which one I have...
But does it slay witches?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

tomas wrote:Are there different pressings/versions of the Mutacion Por Radiacion EP?
If there are, how can I tell the difference between those versions? I'd like to know which one I have...
I've only heard about one pressing of it, supposedly 600 copies made according to a friend who asked Carlos Péres about it when he lived in Medellin for a while.
tomas

Post by tomas »

OK thanks!
But does it slay witches?
humus

Post by humus »

I've seen too many copies of Mutacion...to be limited to 600. Opinions?