PARABELLUM

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

humus wrote:I've seen too many copies of Mutacion...to be limited to 600. Opinions?
Nothing strange about that at all. A number of industrive people living in Medellin have become aware of the rareness of their Metal Heritage and have been hoarding all the copies they can find from old friends and acquaintances, and are either selling them on ebay or to foreign dealers.

Let's say 50 copies of a "zuper-raaahr" Colombian DeathBlack-vinyl out of a 500-or-so edition are dug out, a dozen turn up on ebay, a few more dozens on trade- and saleslist = they're ready and available for anyone with the cash to spare via several sources = they don't appear "THAT rare".

It's a common phenomenon that could just as well be applied to small-town US Metal private pressings etc..
Sacrilegio

Post by Sacrilegio »

I have the copy with the "insert." If anyone is interested, I can scan it so you all can print it out.

EDIT: I got some pm's, so I am going to scan the insert and upload it. I will post the link to download it in this topic.

EDIT 2: I will scan it in a couple of days- scanner is broken.
Astaroth

Post by Astaroth »

Sacrilegio, if you could post that insert in a good res. that would be very much appreciated.
Sacrilegio

Post by Sacrilegio »

I will when I get back. I am on a vacation right now....

Sorry it is taking so long.

I am going to upload it soon, hopefully before the weekend.
Sacrilegio

Post by Sacrilegio »

I finally got it scanned. It is a PDF file, so I cannot post it on this site. Just PM me with your email address and I will send it out to you.
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

The first time I heard Parabellum I was shocked. Maybe I should manage to buy the "dicography cd" or do a "total not true so gay unmetallish bla" download to test the music :D
Nocturnal Graves

Post by Nocturnal Graves »

Astaroth wrote:I have the Reencarnacion LP with the insert - it's a fold out insert too. If anyone wants a scan let me know. Also is it possible to get an image of that Colombian fanzine insert The Knell?
Hey Mavrang, can I get a scan of that insert? PM or email G.
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

OK, Bought the Sacrilegio re-issue 2 weeks ago.
The Sound on mutacion por radiacion is much better but Madre Muerte and Engendro 666 rule too.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Madre Muerte is the best Parabellum song ever! It is Parabellum in a nutshell. from the bizarre chaotic start to the bizarre clean guitar mid part to the bizarre howling with the guitars at the end.
Fire Down Under

Post by Fire Down Under »

the first pressing of Sacrilegio, has it got the band logo written in red?
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Fire Down Under wrote:the first pressing of Sacrilegio, has it got the band logo written in red?
No, my copy and all others I have seen are white. The copy that was on ebay was most likely done with marker :wink:
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

i got the second M pressing now. It has an insert, but not the one Sacrilegio posted (that one was a bonus copy from a fanzine or something...ive seen the auctions and had one too)! mine is in typewriter style...it's Engendro 666 only though.