Hot Girls In Metal

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Fucking Åmål

Hot Girls In Metal

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Who are/were the most hot/Beautiful girls in Metal in your opinion, post a pic with your answer
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

Syang:

omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Lee Aaron playing at the Heavy Sound Fest. Everyone who attended that fest can still remember her red spandex pants !!!

ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Two of the chicks of ICE AGE are extremely HOT. I wouldn't mind sharing a couple of wild nights with Sabina of HOLY MOSES too. I'm too lazy to find some photos right now, sorry.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

tam from sacrilege was quite the looker

susie from crystal pride was pretty cute too
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

omen of hate wrote:Lee Aaron playing at the Heavy Sound Fest. Everyone who attended that fest can still remember her red spandex pants !!!

Yay! Heavy Metal Cameltoe :D

Seriously, I don't think beauty and quality goes very well together when it comes to female Metal. Wendy O' was the ultimate Metal Godess but she had a face like a crackho - Kate from ACID would be #2, but she's hardly a looker either. On the other hand many of those fem vocalist in various crappy black/goth metal bands look extremely fuckable, but imagine how dirty you'd feel afterwards?

The best babes are usually found among the fans, at least here in Sthlm 8)
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

DaN wrote:
I don't doubt that... Sometimes though I wonder what many of these "fans" are into, the men or the music. Hopefully 50/50, at least. But who cares, I don't think these musicians taking advantage of their female "fans" complain, ehe.
Fun records
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

The one from Sacrilege, can't find a pic.
Long Live The Loud !!!
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

The Sentinel wrote:The one from Sacrilege, can't find a pic.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Metalipeiklo wrote:
DaN wrote:
Sometimes though I wonder what many of these "fans" are into, the men or the music.
Experience tells me that 90% of them are in metal only for showing off. You know, hanging around with ''band members''/''tough'' guys-jerks, being the girlfriends of such members/guys, wearing a ton of earings/necklaces and shiny boots and inevitably leaving the whole metal phase when they reach the age of 30. Sorry ladies, but the thing is just too metal for you. The rest 10% is really interested in the music.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

ION BRITTON wrote:90% of them are in metal only for showing off. You know, hanging around with ''band members''/''tough'' guys-jerks, being the girlfriends of such members/guys, wearing a ton of earings/necklaces and shiny boots and inevitably leaving the whole metal phase when they reach the age of 30. Sorry ladies, but the thing is just too metal for you. The rest 10% is really interested in the music.
You just described my most recent ex to a T -she turns 30 in September.:lol:
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Elisa from White Skull (and she's 33 :) )

Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

This looks like my ultimate metal chick, but then again she could be just what ION BRITTON & DaN are saying:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfmfus ... =116009688

She still looks pretty hot! :D
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

roihlem wrote:Syang:

Ooooh, that hot maiden/mistress from what band ?? Some brazilian band right ?? Maybe, Prepúcio ??. Im still searching for the Playboy issue she was in man.