UNICORN - The Legend Returns

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Thanks!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Cult_Metal_GR

Post by Cult_Metal_GR »

The legend returns is a great EP. Songs like these just don't come out anymore. Is there any way to get the EP? I've never seen the vinyl, just the bootleg split CD series from revenge of true metal.
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

ah one of the first rarities i ever got.memories! when it used to cost nothing.haha wow so many copies together.this is like a gangbang orgy for collectors.
thanks for the extra songs!
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Yeah, one of my favourite collectors. The music reminds me of other German legends like Running Wild or Stormwitch. Wished powermetal made anno now would still be this fantastic.
Long Live The Loud !!!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I really dig this one as well but I have to disagree w/ Sten: This is Germany copycating the US - It sounds so much more early Queensryche than anything RW/Stormwitch'y imo.

About availability, it shouldn't be too hard to find for being a 500#-only release. I've seen it on a lot of german/euro tradelists in the last few years. €50-€70 maybe?

..and that megaupload link seems dead too, so a re-reup would be great :)
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

DaN wrote:I really dig this one as well but I have to disagree w/ Sten: This is Germany copycating the US - It sounds so much more early Queensryche than anything RW/Stormwitch'y imo.

About availability, it shouldn't be too hard to find for being a 500#-only release. I've seen it on a lot of german/euro tradelists in the last few years. €50-€70 maybe?

More like 70€ i would say. 500 copies is not much of course and you'll never know how many got lost or destroyed after more than 20 years. Maybe some of the label managers even threw them into the bin right away, you never know. And with a cover like that, i predict that this will be a 100€+ record very soon.

But anyway, here's another link, hurry up this time before it's dead again DaN, i excpected you to be here on a daily basis anyway! Tell me if you like "Fool's Game" as well. :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/407342334/Downloads.rar
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

DaN wrote:I really dig this one as well but I have to disagree w/ Sten: This is Germany copycating the US - It sounds so much more early Queensryche than anything RW/Stormwitch'y imo.

The MegaUpload link works... The Temporarily unavailable is just some server crap Megaupload has... Keep trying and it will work eventually.