Super-rare/expensive albums that are NOT overrated?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

OmenOfSteel wrote:Never heard about this one. Can you post some infos or maybe even write a review for the metalpage? :D
Unfortunately there's not much information about the band or the lp at least in english but here is something in Japanese if you can read/have someone to translate it: http://hello.ap.teacup.com/nonokobaia/384.html.
I know just that the band was from Okinawa and did some awsome demos before the lp.

I could post the LP on poisonoise if you want to hear it by yourself and judge it. For me it's outstanding, dark, haunting and original metal that screams obscurity.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

the erlking wrote:
OmenOfSteel wrote:Never heard about this one. Can you post some infos or maybe even write a review for the metalpage? :D
Unfortunately there's not much information about the band or the lp at least in english but here is something in Japanese if you can read/have someone to translate it: http://hello.ap.teacup.com/nonokobaia/384.html.
This link gives a 404 error.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Whoops! Second try: http://hello.ap.teacup.com/nonokobaia/384.html

and here's another page with two small pictures of them :D
http://www.totalsteel.net/issue/okimetal_spcd.html
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

the erlking wrote: I could post the LP on poisonoise if you want to hear it by yourself and judge it. For me it's outstanding, dark, haunting and original metal that screams obscurity.
Sounds very interesting!
Thanks for your offer to upload it, but I'll try to hunt down an original. Only vinyl is real :P
We praise the blood that metal brings
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

OmenOfSteel wrote: Thanks for your offer to upload it, but I'll try to hunt down an original. Only vinyl is real :P
Of course :D Good luck then, I've heard it's very rare.
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

the erlking wrote:Good luck then, I've heard it's very rare.
Thanks! I'm patient :wink:
We praise the blood that metal brings
steelangel

Post by steelangel »

I would say without much originality :

HEATHEN'S RAGE, ALVACAST, 1st KRAKEN (Colombia), GRAVEN IMAGE 12", RAVEN BITCH... and in CD ARSIX (Peru), GUERRERO MEDIEVAL (Panama), ARMAGEDON MCD (Peru - not the live CD), ...
anythingwrongx

Post by anythingwrongx »

recently i came across a still sealed Triple Forte s/t LP got it for $200 on rockadrome it was selling for $500. that was definatly one of my big wants. also has anyone heard Amethyst - Outside of Nowhere EP or Shakespeare - Orphan Devil EP those are two im always looking out for.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Every single record mentioned here should be uploaded BY LAW!
So many sound interesting.
anythingwrongx

Post by anythingwrongx »

how about Czar - Iron Curtain/Black Sunday ep