Thunderway

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Fucking Åmål

Thunderway

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Thunderway blew me out!It is simply one of the best bands ever without doubt although demo,although Albanian(i am not racist towards the Albanians my hate goes to Niggers and Jews),although the not so perfect vocals the band simply kicks ass of most obscure releases.They came to my mind a mix of HEAVENS GATE,HELLOWEEN and ADRAMELCH actually they reminded me more suittably the band STENDOR from my town that noone of you has heard(perfect power metal demo band)so if you haven't discovered this band you better do it NOW!You will be enthusiast definitely if you like the above refered bands.
Is it possible to find more info about them?
The greek magazine Metal Invader once in a issue offered among others a compilation with a track from them,did they sent it to the magazine for presentation?I want a picture a bio and more tracks from them desperately.I'll guess i'll have to ask some of the hundreds albanian immigrants in my town :lol: :lol: :lol:
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

dont make me upload the stendor demo haha.thunderway rules.Clandestine Oikodomian steel!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

MassOfKthulu wrote:dont make me upload the stendor demo haha.thunderway rules.Clandestine Oikodomian steel!
So you like STENDOR?I personally have seen them 2 times one in 2002 and in athens in 2005 as support to Manilla Road.I think they were the best band from my city sadly i haven't heard yet the DEMISE/MACABRE OPERRETA demos from early to mid-ninetees(also two speed metal bands from my town).Massofkthulu have you these demos? :cry:
odin

Post by odin »

one demo isn't enough to dub a band the best ever and everybody knows that title belongs to Manilla Road :lol:
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

odin wrote:one demo isn't enough to dub a band the best ever and everybody knows that title belongs to Manilla Road :lol:
I didn't said Thunderway is the best band ever.I just said they are one of the faves of me and surely one of the best surprises Heavy Metal has to offer to an unsuspected hearer.And yes Manilla Road rules indeed. :wink:
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

nah,i am not from lamia i am down here in pirea,where am i supposed to find these demos..we cant even find the demos from pirea like fire vanadium! but we keep looking :D
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Re: Thunderway

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Fucking Åmål wrote:my hate goes to Niggers and Jews
I really hope this is a joke.
We praise the blood that metal brings
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

A couple of months ago I've been in touch with THUNDERWAY's vocalist who was so excited that someone outside of Albania knew about the band (RIP). He even decided to remix/remaster the whole album/demo "The order executors" instantly! And considered sending me a copy. Naturally I haven't heard from him since then, he was busy trying to get a green card in the States.
Fun records
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Metalipeiklo wrote:A couple of months ago I've been in touch with THUNDERWAY's vocalist who was so excited that someone outside of Albania knew about the band (RIP). He even decided to remix/remaster the whole album/demo "The order executors" instantly! And considered sending me a copy. Naturally I haven't heard from him since then, he was busy trying to get a green card in the States.
He will need a lot of luck. Hope he will have the chance to release the demo on cd, at least
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

OmenOfSteel wrote:
Hell, what can i say? It makes me really sad when i read such things on a forum like this.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

ION BRITTON wrote:
OmenOfSteel wrote:
Hell, what can i say? It makes me really sad when i read such things on a forum like this.
Indeed, we don't need such lines in this forum, really sad, or is it really a joke?
Long Live The Loud !!!
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Fucking Åmål wrote:
my hate goes to Niggers and Jews
Vaggelis, it seems you shot the goat again. Do you need to hate anybody? I mean, is it worth your energy?

On your spot I would reconsider this and stick to sth else. I think vital powers are too precious to be spent on such issues. And I think I'm not preaching any kind of morality. C'mmon!
I am ... the One you warned me of
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

ado:

Regarding "hate" on The Corroseum only omen of hate is welcome. that he leads us to some kewl japs and other musics. All Honour and Glory! :D
I am ... the One you warned me of
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Noisenik wrote:ado:

Regarding "hate" on The Corroseum only omen of hate is welcome. that he leads us to some kewl japs and other musics. All Honour and Glory! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

What Noisenik said. "Testing the waters" with such provocations will be ignored one time and one time only.

Back to the subject: Who will be the first to upload this supposed jewel in the Poisonoise forum then? I've totally missed out on this band :oops: