Scans of "rare" lyrics/lyric sheets

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
BlackStele

RARE LYRICS

Post by BlackStele »

For anyone interested, here are some rare lyrics:
CROWHAVEN:

LONGINGS PAST-AN ANGEL'S TALE:

SCARLATYNA-TILL THE END:

FALSE WITNESS:

REDEEMER(AUS):

DIRECT TOUCH:

RAVEN BITCH:

SOLAR EAGLE:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Wow, those Crowhaven lyrics are awful :lol: Heavy Metal Darling :lol:
I thought this was a epic metal/rock band a la Legend, ashbury etc

Never heard of Scarlatyna and False Witness, Is that US-metal? I only heard the name Redeemer for being rare as hell, how's the music? (upload maybe?)

Thanks for sharing these lyricsheets.
Long Live The Loud !!!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

No, CROWHAVEN is more plain, early HR unfortunately. Not crap, but really not that special either. Cheers for those scans anyway, BlackStele. SCARLATYNA and LONGINGS PAST were new to me too.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

The Sentinel wrote:Wow, those Crowhaven lyrics are awful :lol: Heavy Metal Darling :lol:
I thought this was a epic metal/rock band a la Legend, ashbury etc

Never heard of Scarlatyna and False Witness, Is that US-metal? I only heard the name Redeemer for being rare as hell, how's the music? (upload maybe?)

Crowhaven is one of the most emotional records ever, but NO relation with Legend or Ashbury, it has its own unique style, which is really astonishing...I love that record! Evethough the lyrics are rockish, their music is a mixture of Heavy/Epic Metal, in the veins of old Manilla Road, with some old Black Sabbath extensions. Worth the search to find it, believe me! :wink:
Now, as far as the demo False Witness is concerned, I won't say much cause it's a real Masterpiece. Their style reminds me of early Sanctuary, and Michael's Rieger's voice is really DIVINE! I wish you could hear it...Too pitty their divine singer is dead! :cry:
Longings Past from Jackson have 1 full length in cassette format, and one demo, this one is their demo, which is much more mid tempo than their first one full length Masterpiece Meadows Of Maseilya which is NEVER released on cd. Their style is old Manilla Road, and very-very emotional, only for the worshipers of the kind, but if you're surely into Epic Metal, you CAN'T ignore their first full length! James and Rich were former at the band Enchanter who released the legendary Defenders Of The Realm demo, plus other 2..
Scarlatyna from Germany have 2 demos, Till The End is their second one, REALLY poweful style that'll make you travell back in time, when Steel was worth more than gold...a good time machine for all who want to dig a little more deeper, and find well hidden treasures...However, their first demo Scarlet Ball is a little better than their second one. I wish you could hear this too...
Last edited by BlackStele on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

The Sentinel wrote: I only heard the name Redeemer for being rare as hell, how's the music? (upload maybe?)

Well, Light Is Struck..And The Darkness Splits IS rare as Hell...its music is pure Heavy Metal with powerful female vocs. Cindy Grimwood spits Steel, and the guitar work touches the perfection! A real Diamond, believe me, I wish I knew how to rip and upload it for you...On the other hand, if you're interested, I can write you some cassettes..
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Thanks for the offer, only problem is that I threw my tape deck out of the window after hideous malfunctions and making spaghetti tapes :lol: . But uploading is easy, check this link

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=946
Long Live The Loud !!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

The Sentinel wrote:Thanks for the offer, only problem is that I threw my tape deck out of the window after hideous malfunctions and making spaghetti tapes :lol: . But uploading is easy, check this link

Ahmm...maybe Ill give a try again...but, the prob is that I don't know how to connect my pc with my stereo... :?
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

BlackStele wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:Thanks for the offer, only problem is that I threw my tape deck out of the window after hideous malfunctions and making spaghetti tapes :lol: . But uploading is easy, check this link

Ahmm...maybe Ill give a try again...but, the prob is that I don't know how to connect my pc with my stereo... :?
That's even easier. All you need to do is to buy a stereo cable, plug in the turntable on one side (both cables) and the computer on the other (beside the entry for loudspeakers there's one above which is written LINE-IN) and that's it. Turntable will now play through computer loudspeakers and with software like CE Pro recording is easy. It's friggin' time that I upload a recording which will show you how NOT to do it.
I am ... the One you warned me of
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Noisenik wrote:
BlackStele wrote:

That's even easier. All you need to do is to buy a stereo cable, plug in the turntable on one side (both cables) and the computer on the other (beside the entry for loudspeakers there's one above which is written LINE-IN) and that's it. Turntable will now play through computer loudspeakers and with software like CE Pro recording is easy. It's friggin' time that I upload a recording which will show you how NOT to do it.
Thanx for the info, I'll go and buy tomorrow the cable and try to make the connection..On the other hand, let's hope that I'll find the right ripper program, cause the one I have doesn't work.. :cry:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Got a good rip of REDEEMER if anyone wants it.

...and for some reason I had this scan of the inner fold-out on my work computer:

sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Haha, I was just listening to Redeemer - The Light is Struck ... and when I saw this topic, I wanted to ask someone for lyrics :)

Thanks, Dan! (do you own this one? I was looking for a review on site but didn't find any ...)

Edit: I have a very good rip of this album, but I got it from some other forum, while my upload connection here truly suck as I barely can upload a photo, so I guess it would be wrong if I'd post that link in Poisenoise? Anyway, if you want to hear it Sentinel, PM me, I guess that's allowed :)
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

sovdat wrote:Haha, I was just listening to Redeemer - The Light is Struck ... and when I saw this topic, I wanted to ask someone for lyrics :)

Thanks, Dan! (do you own this one? I was looking for a review on site but didn't find any ...)

Edit: I have a very good rip of this album, but I got it from some other forum, while my upload connection here truly suck as I barely can upload a photo, so I guess it would be wrong if I'd post that link in Poisenoise? Anyway, if you want to hear it Sentinel, PM me, I guess that's allowed :)
Thanks, PM sent
Long Live The Loud !!!
Keir

Post by Keir »

Awesome thread! I've always been curious about Redeemer.

Does anyone have lyrics for Breaker - In Days of Heavy Metal? I don't think it ever came with any, but I figured I'd ask. I'm particularly curious to know what the last lines in the title track are that sound like "Take a ride with the man with the horse's head!"
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

My copy hasn't one either, don't know if it normally has one
Long Live The Loud !!!