Beowulf (pre-Crimson Glory)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Erlking

Beowulf (pre-Crimson Glory)

Post by The Erlking »

I just wanted to ask if Crimson Glory did ever release any demos or something under this name? Does someone know anything about the band?
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
ChildOfTheDamned

Post by ChildOfTheDamned »

No they didn't but if you wanna hear their pre-Midnight singer,when some members had a band called Pierced Arrow,you can check out the band Tyger Tyger. By the way,I wonder why NOBODY ever talks or requests the 24-song professional demo Crimson Glory did before their debut album. Someone HAS TO RELEASE that!!!!
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:By the way,I wonder why NOBODY ever talks or requests the 24-song professional demo Crimson Glory did before their debut album. Someone HAS TO RELEASE that!!!!
I didn't know about it but I agree! It's a must hear!
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

ChildOfTheDamned wrote:By the way,I wonder why NOBODY ever talks or requests the 24-song professional demo Crimson Glory did before their debut album. Someone HAS TO RELEASE that!!!!
Are you sure it's a 24 song demo and not just a demo recorded in a 24-track studio? A common mix-up. Would be nice to hear anyway of course.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I've never heard of that demo...

I'm very curious to hear this now.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Rob

Post by Rob »

Pre-Crimson Glory must be something great!
6is9
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

hmmmm.. and some words about the recent decease of Mr Midnight?? Who will upload the damn demo, by the way????
pzman

Post by pzman »

and here i though i've never hear anything else from CG apart from transe and s/t...but a 24-SONG DEMO! Wow! We all absolutely need to hear this!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I've heard of that 24-track demo, but I don't know anyone who has it. What's tracklist? Has anyone heard it? An upload would certainly be awesome.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
ChildOfTheDamned

I have 4 songs off Transcendence in their demo form,as well as an unreleased song called "Pleasure and Pain" but the quality sucks,PLUS,I have those tracks as Shockwave Flash files and the songs are not in their entirety.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

How many of them are unreleased ChildOfTheDamned? How do those version sound?

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
ChildOfTheDamned

I don't know and fairly,I can't say if it was a 24-song demo or a demo recorded in a 24-track studio. I THINK it was the latter but with MORE than 24 songs in it. It's not the most appropriate time to ask someone from the band about it though...

Here's the unreleased song in it's .swf version,play it with Quicktime:

http://rapidshare.com/files/254851181/P ... O.swf.html

You have to doubleclick on the title when the file opens,just clicking on "play" won't do.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Thanks for the sample ChildOfTheDamned. Unfortunately I couldn't understand much because of the bad sound quality, but it gave me the impression that it was a bit more commercial than the material of the first 2 albums.