Chinese heavy metal bands?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Tomasteel

Chinese heavy metal bands?

Post by Tomasteel »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5PU7AwW ... re=related

Tang Dynasty... i don´t like them, there are some songs that sound more "heavy metal" but not really, besides they look really funny hehe...

Does anyone knows classic heavy metal bands from China?? I think maybe one Loudness from there exists.
tbieri

Re: Chinese heavy metal bands?

Post by tbieri »

Drumdestroyer Roitman wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5PU7AwW ... re=related

Tang Dynasty... i don´t like them, there are some songs that sound more "heavy metal" but not really, besides they look really funny hehe...

Does anyone knows classic heavy metal bands from China?? I think maybe one Loudness from there exists.
CRYSTAL ZONE !
They are quite good ! At least better than all this Malaysian Bands !
And the best : It exists on Vinyl !!!!
The Knell

Re: Chinese heavy metal bands?

Post by The Knell »

tbieri wrote:
Drumdestroyer Roitman wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5PU7AwW ... re=related

CRYSTAL ZONE !
They are quite good ! At least better than all this Malaysian Bands !
And the best : It exists on Vinyl !!!!
upload plz
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

CRYSTAL ZONE's awsome. I uploaded them in poisonoise some time ago but dunno if the link still works. Can't reupload it because I don't have internet at home untill end of the month.

Tang Dynasty is also good but they're kinda mix of prog rock, folk, hard rock and heavy metal.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Blood RED

Post by Blood RED »

Long time ego I was looking for Tomahawk mp3 . And downloaded a Chinese Band's songs with the same name...

Well I'm not into extreme metal but I like their two songs and still listen: Dead city and refuse... It's melodic thrash death and some cello in one song. Its Chinese but good. Just checked Metal-archieve, dead city is their debut album...
Tomasteel

Post by Tomasteel »

Thanx for responding!

I wanna hear Crystal Zone NOW, i was looking for some mp3 but didnt found anything, any idea of where can i get at least one song?? The album will be kickass.

Rage on!!

:twisted:
Tomasteel

Post by Tomasteel »

Haven´t found anything yet... please help me!!! hehe
Thrasher6sic6

Post by Thrasher6sic6 »

Wow ,I've never heard of the band Crystal Zone even though I am a Chinese :shock:

I found their first LP in Chinese on-line store that selling an outrageous price 350RMB (about 50USD ).
http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_det ... ?cm_cat=34

Don't know what their music sounds like,maybe they could be more metal than Tang Dynasty.
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Well there was a quite accurate description of their sound in this thread http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... 3793#13793
doomedplanet wrote:interesting album, I think this will take a bit of time to get my head around it, a weird mix of ballad/melodic hard rock/metal with fuzz guitar which is unusual. good production too.
Their sound is kinda original really but it's definetly more "heavy metal" than Tang Dynasty. KNEEL AND BOW! THEY WORSHIPPED THE FALLEN STAAA-AAAA-AAAAAAR!
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Thrasher6sic6

Post by Thrasher6sic6 »

The Erlking wrote:Well there was a quite accurate description of their sound in this thread http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... 3793#13793
doomedplanet wrote:interesting album, I think this will take a bit of time to get my head around it, a weird mix of ballad/melodic hard rock/metal with fuzz guitar which is unusual. good production too.
Their sound is kinda original really but it's definetly more "heavy metal" than Tang Dynasty. KNEEL AND BOW! THEY WORSHIPPED THE FALLEN STAAA-AAAA-AAAAAAR!
Hey,budy ,pls do us a big favor to upload several songs once your network gets set up. :mrgreen:
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

I'll definetly re-upload the whole album
mckagan

Post by mckagan »

i wiil upload for you in few hours
mckagan

Post by mckagan »

i know also band AGAIN. Nice melodic heavy metal
Satannick

Post by Satannick »

There is also this new-ish thrash band called "Explosicum" - it's pretty good, but it's not classic heavy metal.

I am really curious to hear this "Crystal Zone" band!
Tomasteel

Post by Tomasteel »

Please someone upload!!!

:shock: