CRAP or MEDIOCRE known or well known only Bands

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Ryacus

Post by Ryacus »

oh shit the french canadian has something to say, I hope english speaking canadians and french canadians go to war and kill each other so I never have to hear their stupid shit again.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Ryacus wrote:I have bad taste because I don't like 2 bands real good logic there fuckhead,perhaps you should go back to eating cactus and fucking chihuahua's.

You know what Dan just fucking ban me now I don't want to deal with this greasy spic so just fucking ban me now!!!!!!!!!!
Well I would do my best to ignore the offensive commentaries on me and my race, but I have to say that it was very few elegant to offend this forum readers and the Canadian poster with your verbal diarreah. Yours is the typical reaction of those whose inteligence is notably inferior.

If you want to be banned I wont mind shit if Dan do it or not, You do not deserve my attention anymore.

I have a suggestion for you: go to the Miskatonic forum. If a little dictator adminstrates that forum , then a racist like must be welcomed. Also in that forum there is very few sense of humor.
Ryacus

Post by Ryacus »

Whatever spictoni,go back to your pinto beans and your poison water,I never asked for your attention,perhaps if you would have minded your own business I wouldn't have to speak the truth about mexico.

I don't give a fuck what happens, I guess it would be best to ban me because I will cuss this stupid spic out every time he posts.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Ryacus wrote:Whatever spictoni,go back to your pinto beans and your poison water,I never asked for your attention,perhaps if you would have minded your own business I wouldn't have to speak the truth about mexico.

I don't give a fuck what happens, I guess it would be best to ban me because I will cuss this stupid spic out every time he posts.
I will be glad to kick your ass any time... Truth about Mexico? what truth?

Errrrr.... werent you accepted in Miskatonic forum??
Derrick Metaliszta

Post by Derrick Metaliszta »

Hahah what the hell man... is this guy for real? Seems like a dumb joke :lol: :roll:
Melalui lorong hidupku, akan ku teruskan...
Pelayaran ini sehingga hujungnya!
Ryacus

Post by Ryacus »

Derrick Metaliszta wrote:Hahah what the hell man... is this guy for real? Seems like a dumb joke :lol: :roll:
You are a joke.
tomas

Post by tomas »

please, don't pay attention to this Ryacus joker !
the number of LP's in his collection is probably the same as his age: 15.
Derrick Metaliszta

Post by Derrick Metaliszta »

tomas wrote:please, don't pay attention to this Ryacus joker !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And his LP collection and age also match his IQ! :lol:
Melalui lorong hidupku, akan ku teruskan...
Pelayaran ini sehingga hujungnya!
Ryacus

Post by Ryacus »

Derrick Metaliszta wrote:
tomas wrote:please, don't pay attention to this Ryacus joker !
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And his LP collection and age also match his IQ! :lol:
Fuck off jokers, no time for jokers who can barely speak english,really now run along and get your hooked on phonics feeble minded fools.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

The Sentinel wrote:
2. Bands that try to copycat Painkiller. Although Painkiller is a magnificient record, I simply can't endure those bands trying to sound like the mighty Judas Priest, like Gamma Ray, Primal fear and others.
I like a lot GAMMA RAY and PRIMAL FEAR.
Also Omen of hate wrote about the Keepers.I don't understand why don't you like these records.Kai Hansen and Michael Kiske was always a guarantee.I want to add that i don't like Black Album.Only until And Justice for All.Ok i know Metallica are terrible assholes but we must not forget that they have released 4 Masterpieces so i will respect only for that forever.
Ryacus

Post by Ryacus »

Fucking Åmål wrote:
The Sentinel wrote:
2. Bands that try to copycat Painkiller. Although Painkiller is a magnificient record, I simply can't endure those bands trying to sound like the mighty Judas Priest, like Gamma Ray, Primal fear and others.
I like a lot GAMMA RAY and PRIMAL FEAR.
Also Omen of hate wrote about the Keepers.I don't understand why don't you like these records.Kai Hansen and Michael Kiske was always a guarantee.I want to add that i don't like Black Album.Only until And Justice for All.Ok i know Metallica are terrible assholes but we must not forget that they have released 4 Masterpieces so i will respect only for that forever.
The keeper of the seven keys albums are weak and poppy whats to like about them?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I leave town for a few days with no internet connection available and ofcourse this happens... :roll:
Ryacus wrote:You know what Dan just fucking ban me now I don't want to deal with this greasy spic so just fucking ban me now!!!!!!!!!!
Your wish is my command.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Oh, now I see what happened. Hmm, didn't expected that sth like this would happen here. On Metal Archives, yes, but not on Corroseum. Ts, ts.

It may happen that your's most crappy band is other's holy grail as one colleague noted. I think we should avoid ''hatelist'' themes and put more energy into treasure hunting and creativity. :D
I am ... the One you warned me of
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Noisenik wrote:I think we should avoid ''hatelist'' themes and put more energy into treasure hunting and creativity. :D
My thoughts exactly, although I must stress once again that calling a band "overrated" is NOT the same thing as calling it crap. Critique and debate about Metal is important, but it should be well argued.

...and those who can't handle someone calling your fave bands crap on a message board should have their internet privileges revoked :evil:
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

DaN wrote:
Noisenik wrote:I think we should avoid ''hatelist'' themes and put more energy into treasure hunting and creativity. :D
My thoughts exactly, although I must stress once again that calling a band "overrated" is NOT the same thing as calling it crap. Critique and debate about Metal is important, but it should be well argued.

...and those who can't handle someone calling your fave bands crap on a message board should have their internet privileges revoked :evil:
And telling nothing just saying i hate the usual(non metal KORN,RHAPSODY,CRADLE OF FILTH...) and on the other hand saying i love all the Mainstream METAL bands is a provocative stance for me.And Dan you said that you were insulted by judging some fave bands of yours,but that what i said better not to be taken seriously, we just made a discussion that's simply :).In my favelist are MOTLEY CRUE,HELLOWEEN,METALLICA,MANOWAR but for others maybe are in the Hate list(and VICE VERCA) i understand why people love some bands(but i will never love these bands, i am quite stubborn) but that doesn't mean i am gonna grab my Shotgun to kill him.
:lol: or not respecting his opinion because of one thing he just said.The same happens to some genres like me who likes also hard rock/glam, maybe for others are unhearable but better keep a passive stance(f.ex i am not enthusiastic at first wave NWOBHM,JAPANISQUE and SOUTH AMERICAN Metal so if you have noticed i stay mostly passive in these threads)