what the fuck is this? Flames Of Hell related...

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
roihlem

what the fuck is this? Flames Of Hell related...

Post by roihlem »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDbyJUOUWvs

there are more clips by this user...

anyone knows something about this?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Oh my... wow...

Gotta check this more thoroughly at home later tonight, but if their web page is anything to go by, maybe Peter Ott knows more?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

This is the worst stuff Ive seen in ages. Seems like another lowest budget metal movie with the usual if all else fails use tits tactic
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
daniel

Post by daniel »

Yep, looks like absolute SHIT.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Piotr Sargnagel

Post by Piotr Sargnagel »

I opened it up in work - my, the questions I had to answer....
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I think it wll be deleted sometime when they manage to see it contains salami nipples and gay action
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
peterott

Post by peterott »

First point: I have nothing to do with this...

Second point: This seems some guy who has unreleased FoH stuff and did put it under his movie. Possibly from Spain. I even suspect someone around (if not directly) Kristinn, the third Nicolaisson brother. He was the cover artist and still works as an artist. Maybe it's a project he is involved, I have no clue...

There were a couple of more movie-samples on the webpage which you could buy, and two of them included unreleased FoH songs, not from the infamous YMCA session. Youtube Link in the first post shows already one of them.

The movie samples are pretty crap. Though I applied last year for this "shown on a secret occasion blahblah only for true dedicated followers blahblah$$$" but haven't heard back since then.
Sacrilegio

Post by Sacrilegio »

Yeah, I talked to several Flames of Hell fanatics about this(Peter, Heldriver, etc) and no one has a clue what exactly this is. I believe also(agreeing with peter) that this is Kristinn's work, as on the youtube account of the original uploader of the films, it says that this is "Draconian Centrum," and I know that Draconian was Kristinn's publishing company and FOH record label. If not Kristinn mabye then this is John Grade's work. Who knows?

On the film itself, maybe it is one of those experimental films?

Also I am SacrilegioBM on youtube and I commented on the original FOH profile- nini666nini

http://www.youtube.com/user/nini666nini

Apparently the guy who posted below me has more insight, maybe I will message him.