1001 reasons why Heavy Metal rules:

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

451. Heavy Metal fans can be discovered in the most unexpected places i.e yesterday when Swedish pop star Kleerup were wearing a Nuclear Assault shirt under his suit when on TV.
GJ

Post by GJ »

JonahQuizz wrote:451. Heavy Metal fans can be discovered in the most unexpected places i.e yesterday when Swedish pop star Kleerup were wearing a Nuclear Assault shirt under his suit when on TV.
Are you sure he knows their music? Weren't there a discussion here earlier about famous people posing in thrash metal shirts which some fashionable shop sold?

452. The paranoia (sickness or devotion?). I remember some C.O.C. member wearing a Saint Vitus shirt in a video that was showing on MTV in the early nineties (Blind?). This was really making me sweat thinking they (SV) were about to enter the world of coolness.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

GJ wrote:452. The paranoia (sickness or devotion?). I remember some C.O.C. member wearing a Saint Vitus shirt in a video that was showing on MTV in the early nineties (Blind?). This was really making me sweat thinking they (SV) were about to enter the world of coolness.
haha! Excellent one!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
GJ

Post by GJ »

JonahQuizz wrote:451. Heavy Metal fans can be discovered in the most unexpected places i.e yesterday when Swedish pop star Kleerup were wearing a Nuclear Assault shirt under his suit when on TV.
The inverted list:
1. Heavy Metal fans can be discovered in the most unexpected places i.e yesterday when Swedish pop star Kleerup were wearing a Nuclear Assault shirt under his suit when on TV (at the Swedish equivalent to the Grammy Awards, mind you) most shockingly and absurdly improperly one member of the Corroseum forum actually sat down watching it! :D

God, I'm such a bore...
voidghast

Post by voidghast »

453.Heavy metal bands posing with weapons for photo-shoots(think Brocas Helm,early Emperor,Venom,Hell). I know a lot of black metal bands tend to do this in bad taste but that's no reason not to include this. What other genre of music could ever pull off weapon prop photo-shoots?
Vinny Black

Post by Vinny Black »

Didn't the aptly named AT WAR even pose in a tank?
"My music is not modern, it is merely badly played." Arnold Schönberg 1874-1951
GJ

Post by GJ »

voidghast wrote:What other genre of music could ever pull off weapon prop photo-shoots?
In their own minds: All of them rappers
In my mind: Georgian Choirs
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

voidghast wrote:453.Heavy metal bands posing with weapons for photo-shoots(think Brocas Helm,early Emperor,Venom,Hell). I know a lot of black metal bands tend to do this in bad taste but that's no reason not to include this. What other genre of music could ever pull off weapon prop photo-shoots?
Agent Steel and Razor come to mind...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

voidghast wrote: What other genre of music could ever pull off weapon prop photo-shoots?
Rambo soundtracks? :)
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
voidghast

Post by voidghast »

I don't know if At War ever posed in a tank but the cover of "Ordered to Kill" has them looking like wannabe Rambo guys. Ehh rappers usually look lazy in weapons poses....
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Tank posed in front of a tank...

Why hello captian obvious!
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Vinny Black

Post by Vinny Black »

Tank, of course, must have done that yes. Now I wanna see the picture. Maybe Algy drives around in a tank...Driving to the next Tank gig to check out who's naughty or nice. :)
"My music is not modern, it is merely badly played." Arnold Schönberg 1874-1951
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Back on topic:

454. Thick cardboard covers.
455. Heavy ringware.
456. Yellowed innersleeves.
anthares

Post by anthares »

457. The smell of olde vinyl albums
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

anthares wrote:457. The "cigarette" smell of olde vinyl albums
:lol: :lol:
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?