The WORST albums released by a thrash band?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Murs

Post by Murs »

just got

black shepherd today

worst thing i've ever heard!!!!!!!!!
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Silly vocals on that Black Shepherd album. The United Evil Forces demo is a bit better if you're into the early Sodom thing.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
humus

Post by humus »

United evil forces if one of the best 80's demo's! I love it!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I like Black Shepherd. The vocals are horrible but the ghoulish growls appearing from time to time are cool
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Necrotoxin

Post by Necrotoxin »

I'll have to nominate At War's - Ordered to Kill album. It's a quite interesting release on paper; a thrash metal album from 1986 in the vein of Motörhead and Venom, I mean how could that possibly go wrong? Turns out that it's utterly generic and talentless crap.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Necrotoxin wrote:I'll have to nominate At War's - Ordered to Kill album. It's a quite interesting release on paper; a thrash metal album from 1986 in the vein of Motörhead and Venom, I mean how could that possibly go wrong? Turns out that it's utterly generic and talentless crap.
I love that album honestly. Ya Vol & Zeig Heil mein Kommandant!
we're eat babies flesh
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Necrotoxin wrote:I'll have to nominate At War's - Ordered to Kill album. It's a quite interesting release on paper; a thrash metal album from 1986 in the vein of Motörhead and Venom, I mean how could that possibly go wrong? Turns out that it's utterly generic and talentless crap.
The music's alright, I think. It's the reactionary chauvinistic lyrics that make it unlistenable for me.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

How does Pixie Killer sound?

I contacted one of their members if he maybe still has a copy for sale, and here's his reply:

Hehe... thank yo for the interest, but believ me:

You don't want that record!

It was pretty horrible. Anyway, it was only releaased in Denmark and sold very very few numbers, so I don't think you will find it.

best,

Tue

haha :D
nabel

Post by nabel »

Just this morning I was thinking about ordering their t-shirt. :P
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

sovdat wrote:How does Pixie Killer sound?

I contacted one of their members if he maybe still has a copy for sale, and here's his reply:

It was pretty horrible. Anyway, it was only releaased in Denmark and sold very very few numbers, so I don't think you will find it.

best,

Tue

Here's 2 songs
I almost traded it a couple of times cause the vocals are so bad, but after a few listens I strangely started to like them. It's definitely a grower album.

http://rapidshare.com/files/190992333/N ... e.rar.html
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Ensiferum2k7 wrote:
sovdat wrote:How does Pixie Killer sound?

best,

Tue

Here's 2 songs
I almost traded it a couple of times cause the vocals are so bad, but after a few listens I strangely started to like them. It's definitely a grower album.

http://rapidshare.com/files/190992333/N ... e.rar.html
Thanks, will listen to them after I get home from work!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Was Anialator mentioned? I like them...well theyre kinda like At War but way more simpler and stupider..
we're eat babies flesh
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

The Knell wrote:Was Anialator mentioned? I like them...
No point mentioning them, there's worse shit out there than them
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Korgüll wrote:
The Knell wrote:Was Anialator mentioned? I like them...
No point mentioning them, there's worse shit out there than them
Anialator from Texas in this thread??? Man, i really dig their EP.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
sabbat666

Post by sabbat666 »

a lot of albums bore me but the one that stands out for me as being HORRIBLE is Virus - Pray For War 12". the only good thing about it is the cover art. everything else about it sucks really hard. i listened to it one time, hated it, then pulled out out a few years later to see if i was misjudged it.(i do that from time to time, i hated gism the first time i heard them but now they are my favorite punk band) nope, still hate it.

i actually gave Virus another chance and got their 3rd album on CD when i saw it for 7 dollars in a used shop. its not great but is still like 100 times better than the first.

metal virgins. i bought that LP in Japan recently at a punk shop. it was labled as thrash but i certainly agree it has a punk vibe to it. was the first thing i thought when i heard the title track. a so so album in anycase.