GREAT COMEBACKS! AND DISSAPOINTING REUNIONS.....

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Well Dance Of Death was really boring but I liked at least couple of songs from A Matter Of Life And Death. Fear Of The Dark album is easily better ofcourse.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

I find the last twenty years of Iron Maiden to be uninspired, but what do I know.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Devastation (tex) was no big deal too...i heard the new song they had for the reissue of Idolatry,and its totally another band,not Devastation at all...i think they disbanded again...a shame cause its one of my fave american thrash bands of all times...
deadhedned

Post by deadhedned »

Hebrewcommando wrote:venom's getting back together for cast in stone was great ,shame it didn't lasted longer before they started pissing off eachother and the original line up went its seprate ways :evil:
Definitely a shame the original line up didn't last (again) but I have to agree, I really liked Cast In Stone
commando lightning

Post by commando lightning »

yeah , ressurection was great too i think . shame it had a diffrent drummer though

after that ..well , for some reason the new guitarist sound to me like he wanne be zack wylde :D
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

i think this topic will be of a great matter for next month after KIT12 :wink: ....