Rare Videos/Clips

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
User avatar
Ra Pariah
Posts: 73

Post#826 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Thank you for the information! :D
All through the night steel by your side

User avatar
DeathStrike Kömmander
Posts: 274

Post#827 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 am

Check some videos in my you tube channel :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dismemberizer689
Image
Image

User avatar
daniel
Posts: 1992

Post#828 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:43 am

Just watched another Trop Feross clip... That band was pure garbage, worst vocals and guitar solos EVER. Good thing the videos are hilarious.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.

User avatar
Dokken_Uwe
Posts: 816
Contact:

Post#829 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:52 am

What's wrong with these guys??? :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571obCZr ... re=related

Mullet + great voice, but the lyrics/attitude is pure redneck b*llsh*t. :?

User avatar
MEXDefenderOfSteel
Posts: 3881
Contact:

Post#830 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:46 am

Nasty Uwe wrote:What's wrong with these guys??? :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571obCZr ... re=related

Mullet + great voice, but the lyrics/attitude is pure redneck b*llsh*t. :?
wow! sounds better than todays ManOwaR

User avatar
Satannick
Posts: 246
Contact:

Post#831 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:54 pm

daniel wrote:Just watched another Trop Feross clip... That band was pure garbage, worst vocals and guitar solos EVER. Good thing the videos are hilarious.
I think the video is pure gold! It's totally Death SS horror metal! But I have to admit I laughed my ass off at the drummer. Not all the songs are good, but I still like their totally over the top style.

Here is the video for anyone interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o34Dr5-JW0

User avatar
Dokken_Uwe
Posts: 816
Contact:

Post#832 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Does anyone know some more about this TROP FEROSS song???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_lrXN1R8vY&NR=1

Looks like very late 80s or early 90s.
"Bluesy Metal", not my cup of tea. :?

User avatar
Hans
Posts: 173

Post#833 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm

whahahaha that trop feross video is amazing!!

User avatar
Dokken_Uwe
Posts: 816
Contact:

Post#834 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:03 am

PARADOXX "Assassin of youth" LIVE 1983!!! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eos0dDX ... re=related

(looks like a pro-shot, due to the multiple camera spots)


EDIT:

Is this the same band, years later???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAiVXbGQ ... re=related

(the uploader comes from Chicago and says his dad is playing in this one, so it could be the same band)

User avatar
lunaboy
Posts: 1550

Post#835 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:16 am

Nasty Uwe wrote:PARADOXX "Assassin of youth" LIVE 1983!!! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eos0dDX ... re=related

(looks like a pro-shot, due to the multiple camera spots)
:shock: Wow.Just WOW!!!

User avatar
Metalhunter
Posts: 164
Contact:

Post#836 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 am

lunaboy wrote:
Nasty Uwe wrote:PARADOXX "Assassin of youth" LIVE 1983!!! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eos0dDX ... re=related

(looks like a pro-shot, due to the multiple camera spots)
:shock: Wow.Just WOW!!!
and there's still much more from PARADOXX :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_u052_H ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrjETKww ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UydCwmAX ... re=related
Last edited by Metalhunter on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ION BRITTON
Posts: 6645

Post#837 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 am

Nasty Uwe wrote:PARADOXX "Assassin of youth" LIVE 1983!!! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eos0dDX ... re=related

(looks like a pro-shot, due to the multiple camera spots)
Unbelievable...I never thought I'd see something like this.

The track is very good too, the riffing is almost HELSTARic at some points!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart

User avatar
Xstroyer
Posts: 24

Post#838 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 am

Those Paradoxx videos are great!
The Might of Chaos descends...

User avatar
lunaboy
Posts: 1550

Post#839 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am

PROWLER - Thoughts In The Night

PROWLER - Don't Loose Control

PROWLER - Machine Gun

Labels like StormSpell or Arkeyn Steel should take a look at these guys!!!

User avatar
Metalhunter
Posts: 164
Contact:

Post#840 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:54 am

lunaboy wrote:PROWLER - Thoughts In The Night

PROWLER - Don't Loose Control

PROWLER - Machine Gun

Labels like StormSpell or Arkeyn Steel should take a look at these guys!!!
Thanks for this - awesome stuff!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests