Questions

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Fucking Åmål

Questions

Post by Fucking Åmål »

I have a videoclip were a band from Holland?(the subtitles were Dutch) plays at a Festival probably Dynamo a style of thrash-speed metal with satanic lyrics is this the band FUTURE TENSE? down the crowd looks like punkies and maniacs all bang.This video is ideal for showing to non-metal people to see how the response is.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

If it really is FT you have share this! :shock: :D
If you haven't heard FT you could always check them out at VOD and compare. I guess SAD IRON would also qualify as (semi-)satanic Dutch Metal.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

I think it is the Cult personality of the one who has blond curly hair on the backcover of FUTURE TENSE LP but the crowd response is the most crazy,evil i think.He holds some skull and turned upside down crosses.And sometimes the videoclip shows propably the same band were one is singing and playing guitar a bit confusing.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Now i am sure that this band is Future Tense because i read their biography at their site.They say

After the release of the Metal Massacre compilation and the MLP the reviews were not that glorious.
Especially Cock’s voice had to stand a lot of critical notes. In the meantime they played some great live shows.
Mostly they played on stage with two burning crosses (the two ‘T’s in their logo).
A legendary live show was at Klarenpop where the guys were treated like stars and the crowd went totally mad
when they started. The band had a very fanatic following. Especially some fans from Zeddam. They followed Future
Tense everywhere they played. One time the band played in Geleen, which was for those guys almost
the other side of Holland. But after a very long trip on their mopeds (!!!) they visited the gig.

So i think that´s that. :D 8)
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

So what kind of a clip is this? A whole gig? A promo video? Newsclip? MUST KNOW! MUST SEE! MUST HEAR!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

DaN wrote:So what kind of a clip is this? A whole gig? A promo video? Newsclip? MUST KNOW! MUST SEE! MUST HEAR!
Just a videoclip of about 5-6 minutes.Maybe it was a promo videoclip of their tour.It also contains an interview of band members sitting in the grass. :)
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Do you have it on tape or in digital form? If the later, an upload would be züper!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

No i have it on a DVD with other obscure 80´s bands videoclips.
humus

Post by humus »

Fucking Åmål wrote:I think it is the Cult personality of the one who has blond curly hair on the backcover of FUTURE TENSE LP
He's still active in Fleshmould these days.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

humus wrote:
Fucking Åmål wrote:I think it is the Cult personality of the one who has blond curly hair on the backcover of FUTURE TENSE LP
He's still active in Fleshmould these days.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
The Belgian death metal band ???
humus

Post by humus »

omen of hate wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Belgian death metal band ???
I just checked the backcover at the Corroseum site and you probably mean the middle guy with blond curly hair? It's the person on the extreme right that plays in Fleshmould know, he relocated to Belgium a long time ago. He's actually way more blond than the middle guy but you can't tell on that picture.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Well the DVD whch i have in my possession contains VIDEOCLIPS from the following bands:

1)FUTURE TENSE
2)ARIA
3)ATTACKER
4)AXEMASTER
5)BLOODY SIX
6)CITIES
7)DEMON
8)HOLOCAUST
9)KILLER(B)
10)MEDIEVAL STEEL
11)MURO
12)POKOLGEP
13)SANTA
14)SAVAGE GRACE
15)THOR(CDN)
16)VALHALLA(USA)

8)
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Fucking Åmål wrote:Well the DVD whch i have in my possession contains VIDEOCLIPS from the following bands:

1)FUTURE TENSE
2)ARIA
3)ATTACKER
4)AXEMASTER
5)BLOODY SIX
6)CITIES
7)DEMON
8)HOLOCAUST
9)KILLER(B)
10)MEDIEVAL STEEL
11)MURO
12)POKOLGEP
13)SANTA
14)SAVAGE GRACE
15)THOR(CDN)
16)VALHALLA(USA)

8)

Amazing !!! and very interesting !!!

What's the name of this DVD ? On which label was it released ?
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

The DVD has the title Defenders Of The Faith Vol.1 and it says Kastle Killers company but propably it is a bootlegg.
Fingernails666

Post by Fingernails666 »

:shock: great dvd...anyone knows where get?