SIREN - No Place Like Home ..and similar bands

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Piotr Sargnagel

Post by Piotr Sargnagel »

cheers for the info!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Who cares about TITAN FORCE(i have never heard a single track of them) and SATAN'S HOST nothing special to be found there.Harry Cocklin always seems to me so boring.He sings like a 150kg fat girl in a period.JAG PANZER's Ample Destruction is very good LP but if made with another vocalist(Andy Michaud,Justin Fate f.ex) it would be better.
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Fucking Åmål wrote:Who cares about TITAN FORCE(i have never heard a single track of them) and SATAN'S HOST nothing special to be found there.Harry Cocklin always seems to me so boring.He sings like a 150kg fat girl in a period.JAG PANZER's Ample Destruction is very good LP but if made with another vocalist(Andy Michaud,Justin Fate f.ex) it would be better.
Ha! Such a stupid comment as usual.
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Korgüll wrote:
Fucking Åmål wrote:Who cares about TITAN FORCE(i have never heard a single track of them) and SATAN'S HOST nothing special to be found there.Harry Cocklin always seems to me so boring.He sings like a 150kg fat girl in a period.JAG PANZER's Ample Destruction is very good LP but if made with another vocalist(Andy Michaud,Justin Fate f.ex) it would be better.
Ha! Such a stupid comment as usual.
Yeah not to hear every crap American band everyone suggests and advertises is very stupid...
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

and saying who cares about titan force without hearing a single track of them is very clever, eh? :D

I'm not the biggest US Metal fan myself but I'm not going to judge things without hearing them.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

AX VAGGELIS, VAGGELIS, TETOIA LES KAI ME ANAVEIS! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Translation: VAGGELIS, STOP TYPING PLEASE, YOU'LL KILL ME! :P :P
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

If Dan puts this one on the banner of corroseum, i believe we won't have any new registrations again.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Fucking Åmål wrote:JAG PANZER's Ample Destruction is very good LP but if made with another vocalist(Andy Michaud,Justin Fate f.ex) it would be better.
Excuse me while I hang myself...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Fucking Åmål wrote:Yeah not to hear every crap American band everyone suggests and advertises is very stupid...
US Metal fucking rules!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

no comments here... i will act as if those comments werent real......... :arrow: NEXT....
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

BTW... i bet DAN must be LOL in his room like crazy....this is the most soap-opera dissscusion i have ever read here,in this glorious forum...

FACT: AMERICAN 80S METAL RULED (mostly)
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

I think after this thread there's going to be a sudden boom in interest for this LP :P
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

I'm already curious :P
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

I've already bought it, and it really was very good. Great thread with some spastic moments.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Could you guys go back to arguing about Titan Force & jazz again sometime soon?
That was waaaay out there entertainment, perhaps deserving of it's own thread.