US/CAN - metal 7"s

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

yeah,of course, every note ever recorded by anyone is killer! top!
you dont want to upset anyone, do you
we all seem to forget the fact that there is way more music that we absolutely despise out there than music we love-in our cosy little metal niche or otherwise.Personally i have lost almost all drive to listen to metal.people are just determined to find their new metal gods in 1982 boogie seveninches or affluent 17 year olds that copy paste iron maiden riffs from 1981.really.wow.they have to be the new metal saviors.they have union jack tights on.fuck yeah.
concerning the actual clip-the voice is there,the guitar is semi-there but the song itself,sorry,just doesnt cut it.
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Interesting, thanks for all your input. I won't bother digging for more copies then, and will let this single remain unknown.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

So, everything that is unearthed and posted in public should be glorified regardless of whether one likes it or not?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Absolutely not, where did I imply that?

However, I'm not going to invest time and money unearthing a rare record if no one is interested in it. Simple as that.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

'Interested in hearing something' does not always equal to 'interested in buying and wanting more info about it'.

Apart from that, I believe it is always healthier to do such things because you first and foremost are interested in it and not because you have to satisfy the needs of others. If someone else is interested in it as well, fine. If not, it's no big deal.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

MassOfKthulu wrote:yeah,of course, every note ever recorded by anyone is killer! top!
you dont want to upset anyone, do you
we all seem to forget the fact that there is way more music that we absolutely despise out there than music we love-in our cosy little metal niche or otherwise.Personally i have lost almost all drive to listen to metal.people are just determined to find their new metal gods in 1982 boogie seveninches or affluent 17 year olds that copy paste iron maiden riffs from 1981.really.wow.they have to be the new metal saviors.they have union jack tights on.fuck yeah.
concerning the actual clip-the voice is there,the guitar is semi-there but the song itself,sorry,just doesnt cut it.
You are right sir.

But if I have time this weekend I will show you the light...
"I am NOT a collector"
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

Khnud wrote:Interesting, thanks for all your input. I won't bother digging for more copies then, and will let this single remain unknown.
This site is a SMALL sample of the folks into Hard Rock/Metal in the world.
Don't let them make up your mind on a record.
If you like it There will be others who like it..

I could sell 10 copies of this pretty easy. $30-50 each
Is it GREAT? No but it doesn't matter.
"I am NOT a collector"
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

True, but my contact net is way smaller than yours.

This forum is basically the only community I'm active in, although I'm a closet waxidermist, haha.
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Khnud wrote:http://www.divshare.com/download/20653448-8f9

Let me know what you think. Pennsylvania 1985.

so it´s supposed to be secret? :D
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

hey- I am not here to bash anyone or discourage people from imparting of imformation.If John posts a single and it;s the new lord ryur,the new ablaze, the new destroyer,xcel,minotaur *import killer US/can single here* i ll be the first one to admit it and start the search.the music just has to be there for me.if other people are turned on by a cover,the scarcity, its unknownness, thats fine by me,i wish i could afford to play that game too,i just can't.So the actual music contained on the grooves has to remain my no1 priority.
think last time i flipped with a 45 was that lazer track from tx,so please John,hit me and hit hard.
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

MassOfKthulu wrote:think last time i flipped with a 45 was that lazer track from tx,so please John,hit me and hit hard.
I'll give it a shot.
"I am NOT a collector"
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

Khnud wrote:http://www.divshare.com/download/20653448-8f9

Let me know what you think. Pennsylvania 1985.
Solid melodic metal, not bad. Only the chorus kinda sucks on both songs, sorry. But if it's not too expensive i would grab it anyway
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

lunaboy wrote:Another USA "Unknown"
Kool, raw 'n melodic.
What is it?
See the flash of lightning cutting the edge of steel!
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

lunaboy wrote:Another USA "Unknown"
great! any name, info?