HOCCULTA

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
silverboy

HOCCULTA

Post by silverboy »

Bye the way.. today I was at my local recordshop/dealer who is selling only used vinyls.. the dealer saw me looking around and asked me what I was looking for, well I collect metal and hardrock..I told him. Then he showed me what he had in stock... a almost mint copy of hocculta/warning games
He had in mind to sell it for about 100 euros.. I know its a rare pice of vinyl but is´t 100 euros abit to much..well I did not buy it.
He had Rosa Negra lp (evil..somthing...) too Thats a quite rare pice too for 30 euros, did not buy that either, but kind of regret that. Well the shop is open again tomorrow. Metal friends please tell me what to do...
Cheers
Silverboy
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

100 Euros for HOCCULTA is a crime. I don't think you can find ROSA NEGRA cheaper than 25-30 Euros and if you like it i don't see the reason not to buy it.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

No, I can't image 100 euros would be fair for HOCCULTA. 30-40 perhaps but I'm really not sure. I would like to get a copy myself since I like "Back in the dark" a lot. (got it for something like 6 euros recently)

30 euros for ROSA NEGRA would be reasonable I guess. I've only heard the s/t debut so I can't tell if it's any good, but judging from the debut we're talking pretty average HR/HM of typical Spanish below average quality.
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Yes in some countries for example in the Usa bands from Europe are regarded like rare ones,imagine how much old rare to us records some bastards sell to them the same thing happen to us about the 80'S metal of the other coast of the atlantic.I have read some interviews about Us bands that say i have bought EDGUY or DOOMSWORD on e-bay and they think of these collector's items. :o
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Why not just buy the CD version?? :shock:
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Lol 100 euros :D Definitely not worth it. I think the band is ok but nothing too special and that price is ridiculous.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance