The wierdest

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Rock Beast

The wierdest

Post by Rock Beast »

Since most members of this forum all have a passion of delving in the forgotten and obscure parts of the Metal Abyss, we have strumbled across wierd stuff. Whats the wierdest release in your collection ??

I would personally say REENCARNACIÒN (violins and screaming babies), MIGHTY SPHINCTER (just bizarre and scary) and REQUIEM (draped in mystery and fucked up riffs) among others
tomas

Post by tomas »

The weirdest LP in my collection is probably Thrash Queen.
Malder

Post by Malder »

:D
Last edited by Malder on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

THE MEZMERIST would the be weirdest release in my collection if I could fucking find a copy!! :D

hahaha....my weirdest it probably BOWEL - Rotten Fecal Duct cd. :D Hahahaha....
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

when i bought my Helloween-Keeper of the seven keys 1, first edition CD, it came with TWO BOOKLETS! :lol:
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Game Over - Nintendo Metal

Actually quite good!
natas

Post by natas »

BUMP.... any more additions?
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:when i bought my Helloween-Keeper of the seven keys 1, first edition CD, it came with TWO BOOKLETS! :lol:
I have two records like that. Pandoras Box - Kö Kövön with two records but only one cover and the complete opposite with Black Sabbath vol 4, two covers but only one record.
peterott

Re: The wierdest

Post by peterott »

Rock Beast wrote:Since most members of this forum all have a passion of delving in the forgotten and obscure parts of the Metal Abyss, we have strumbled across wierd stuff. Whats the wierdest release in your collection ??

I would personally say REENCARNACIÒN (violins and screaming babies), MIGHTY SPHINCTER (just bizarre and scary) and REQUIEM (draped in mystery and fucked up riffs) among others
I just got a CD with 3 demos from Reencarnacion. Great Hellhammer/Frost influenced stuff on their 87 demo, not the typical Colombian madness and with a proper demo sound. On their later demos they also started using violins as well, but the 87-demo is really good.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Deep Switch!