Big request

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
BloodOfChrist

Big request

Post by BloodOfChrist »

Does anyone have a good high-resolution scan of the front of The Sybling (or the original Militia T shirt)? Im looking for a big, clear picture of the logo because I want to put it on a T-shirt.

Thanks!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Would you settle for a big scan of the bootleg 7"? If you're gonna use it for a T-shirt print the quality of the 7" sleeve should be good enough.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

A little off-topic, but what's the deal with this album anyways?

Other than the rarity, it doesn't seem like anything special to me, at least the last time I heard it, which was over a year ago.

Maybe some one needs to upload it in Poisonoise so that I can give it another chance?

Anyone?

Edit: I just checked and it was uploaded some time ago but it's since expired...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
beerandjesus

Post by beerandjesus »

I also have a scan of the 7" that I could send. I could try to do the original, but I think my scanner is broken.... I'll check, though!
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

Would you settle for a big scan of the bootleg 7"? If you're gonna use it for a T-shirt print the quality of the 7" sleeve should be good enough.

I also have a scan of the 7" that I could send. I could try to do the original, but I think my scanner is broken.... I'll check, though!
The 7" or the original would both be fine! Thanks to both of you!
little off-topic, but what's the deal with this album anyways?

Other than the rarity, it doesn't seem like anything special to me, at least the last time I heard it, which was over a year ago.

Maybe some one needs to upload it in Poisonoise so that I can give it another chance?

Anyone?
I could upload it later tonight. "Salam Square" is completely amazing, and "Objective: Termination" is really fucking good. The group falsetto/alternating screams on "Salem Square" are the best part of the EP, though! The main riff of "The Sybling" is in 11/8 and is really cool (especially because the whole band accents on "2").

Personally, this EP is one of my favorites, and I STILL dont own the 7" or 12" :x

Does anyone know the lyrics? Ive always wanted to be able to sing along to Salem Square but without seeing the words its pretty hard to understand.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

BloodOfChrist wrote:
little off-topic, but what's the deal with this album anyways?

Anyone?
I could upload it later tonight. "Salam Square" is completely amazing, and "Objective: Termination" is really fucking good. The group falsetto/alternating screams on "Salem Square" are the best part of the EP, though! The main riff of "The Sybling" is in 11/8 and is really cool (especially because the whole band accents on "2").
Sounds good.

I look forward to it.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

I have a original Militia shirt. :D

..or not. :cry: It's a false one! Still looks good though.
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Did you print that one yourself Dawnwatcher?
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

Nightlock wrote:Did you print that one yourself Dawnwatcher?
Yep!

Is this any help to you, BloodOfChrist?
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1516/asfya2.jpg
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Dawnwatcher wrote:I have a original Militia shirt. :D

..or not. :cry: It's a false one! Still looks good though.
Hell, yeah! :D
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
anthares

Post by anthares »

Thats false?? You mean offical? That looks amazing though!
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

It's an unoffical shirt.