Persian Risk

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Persian Risk

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

I Recently got a "Rise Up" cdr copy of this album, i really liked it, my question is ,are they NWOBHM???where can i get the original Lp :oops:
Black Axe

Re: Persian Risk

Post by Black Axe »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:I Recently got a "Rise Up" cdr copy of this album, i really liked it, my question is ,are they NWOBHM???where can i get the original Lp :oops:
Yes, they are NWOBHM. I don't where you can get the original LP, but there are two (now really cheap) CD reissues you can still buy.

If you'd like to get an original, get one of the single's instead. They're better IMO.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Re: Persian Risk

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Black Axe wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:I Recently got a "Rise Up" cdr copy of this album, i really liked it, my question is ,are they NWOBHM???where can i get the original Lp :oops:
Yes, they are NWOBHM. I don't where you can get the original LP, but there are two (now really cheap) CD reissues you can still buy.

If you'd like to get an original, get one of the single's instead. They're better IMO.
Thank you so much for the info man :) ...thats why i was thinking,they sound not "so heavy" on that album so i imagine thta their single must be better :twisted: still a good band
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

First 2 singles from this band are totally killer. Their first single Calling for you, is a more solid piece of metal. Still catchy as hell and great! Ridin High is more of a metallic single, and even better than the first one. You should get the second single pretty easy, and cheap! Pick it up, I promise you'll love it.
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I have the full-length "Rise Up" and I find it extremely boring. I've never heard the singles, but I guess they must be far better.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

The two singles are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than the LP. Actually, the two singles really crushes. Outstanding heavy metal.
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

The full-lenght album is great too though, I just bought the re-release on cd. But I do like the Calling for You 7" most especially that song, it's really great