patch vests,jackets

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
voidghast

patch vests,jackets

Post by voidghast »

I'm interested in seeing your patch jackets,vests..denim,leather whatever.
I have been working on my jacket since late last winter. It's been taking me awhile and I still have a ton of patches to get like Manilla Road,Infernal Majesty,Reverend Bizarre to name a few.
So let's see them!

You can't really see the Darkthrone or Exciter patches on the arms but oh well:/ Image
alien laserblast

Post by alien laserblast »

only one patch needed for me:

Image[/img]
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

otakon

Post by otakon »

havent been wearing it since i got my first leather jacket 2 months ago...
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Will add mine when I can get my girlfriend to add my 15 or so odd free patches I bougth ages ago :P . Maybe in a week or so...
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
otakon

Post by otakon »

Nightlock wrote:Will add mine when I can get my girlfriend to add my 15 or so odd free patches I bougth ages ago :P . Maybe in a week or so...
stitch it yourself! it's part of all the fun
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

otakon wrote:
Nightlock wrote:Will add mine when I can get my girlfriend to add my 15 or so odd free patches I bougth ages ago :P . Maybe in a week or so...
I'd do a bodgy job :(
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
otakon

Post by otakon »

Nightlock wrote:
otakon wrote:
trust me, i never held a needle and thread in my life prior to my jacket, and i still managed to stitch all of them together. even the internet doesnt help!! it's all about trial and error.

i think designing the jacket on your own is fun, thinking where goes where, it's a labour of love and i'm proud of it :wink:
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

otakon wrote:
Nightlock wrote:
otakon wrote:
trust me, i never held a needle and thread in my life prior to my jacket, and i still managed to stitch all of them together. even the internet doesnt help!! it's all about trial and error.

i think designing the jacket on your own is fun, thinking where goes where, it's a labour of love and i'm proud of it :wink:
Same here, you have to put them on the jacket yourself, I've stabbed myself approx. 100 times and almost lost an eye when I tried to push a needle trough a hard-ass patch. It's all in the game.

I've almost finished my new jacket. The old one is completely devastated. Shall make a picture in the near future.
Long Live The Loud !!!
otakon

Post by otakon »

The Sentinel wrote:
Same here, you have to put them on the jacket yourself, I've stabbed myself approx. 100 times and almost lost an eye when I tried to push a needle trough a hard-ass patch. It's all in the game.

I've almost finished my new jacket. The old one is completely devastated. Shall make a picture in the near future.
NEVER keep your eyes near the needle !!! :lol:

i stabbed myself countless of times too haha

actually i plan to remove alot of my front patches and make my own patches
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

We have a machine for that.

I don't consider stitching needles fun. I consider playing records and guitar fun.
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

I've made logos by hand, with a market. Too bad this vest is too big for me now. ;/

THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
otakon

Post by otakon »

Dirty Rocker wrote:I've made logos by hand, with a market. Too bad this vest is too big for me now. ;/

use proper paint pens and paint it on a rag of black jeans and cut it up, you'll have some great looking patches!
hload

Post by hload »

hehehe, next what? perhaps a venom patch next to a medieval steel one? hehehehe.....
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Dirty Rocker wrote:I've made logos by hand, with a market. Too bad this vest is too big for me now. ;/

Well...this is a REAL piece of Art... :twisted:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!