patch vests,jackets

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Dirty Rocker wrote:I've made logos by hand, with a market. Too bad this vest is too big for me now. ;/

Where's the Gotham City logo?Huh? :evil:
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

I have a killer Pungent Stench patch, but since I don't have a vest or a decent jacket, I cannot wear it...
voidghast

Post by voidghast »

Dirty Rocker wrote:I've made logos by hand, with a market. Too bad this vest is too big for me now. ;/

Dude this vest is awesome! I tried to do a Gotham City logo on mine last month and totally butchered it..but I am determined to try again.
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

The vest is not finished yet, and I have actually planned a gotham city logo on it already! :twisted: Now, I need to go to the gym so I can use it too. ; )
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
muskeg

Post by muskeg »

the stormqueen logo is badass!

i don't have any pictures of mine, and don't feel like taking any right now. maybe in a couple of days
mordred

Post by mordred »

Dirty Rocker wrote:The vest is not finished yet, and I have actually planned a gotham city logo on it already! :twisted: Now, I need to go to the gym so I can use it too. ; )
Gym is for faggots! Go for the fast food instead, it's more efficient. 8)
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

mordred wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:The vest is not finished yet, and I have actually planned a gotham city logo on it already! :twisted: Now, I need to go to the gym so I can use it too. ; )
Gym is for faggots! Go for the fast food instead, it's more efficient. 8)
Haha, I quess it is. :D
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

mordred wrote: Gym is for faggots!
Correction: junkie faggots.

Every time I visit better Metal shows I kick my envious ass for never stitching together a proper "kult kutte". Somehow it would feel akward to go badgealistic after 20+ years of semi-casual. I want my youth back!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

DaN wrote:
mordred wrote: Gym is for faggots!
Correction: junkie faggots.
Well i don't think that sitting on the couch drinking beer and smoking cigarettes all day is so metal either. :P
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

That NWOBHM/FWOSHM logo jacket looks damn great
Long Live The Loud !!!
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

I guess I should start doing my own vest but I don't have any patches :?
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
alien laserblast

Post by alien laserblast »

i LOVE that marker vest, looks so cool. i just sent mine through the wash and the india ink that i painted on the canvas patch didn't stay, so i think sharpie right on the denim might be the way. i hate sewing so it kinda makes perfect sense.
Helm

Post by Helm »

The Metallica sew-on will be removed soon though, to be replaced with Cirith Ungol kneeling skeletons, the Lordian Guard 'TRUE MEDIEVAL EPIC METAL' crest and the Psychotic Waltz logo for a start!
Hellfighter

Post by Hellfighter »

Haha these denim vest/jacket are awefully clean!

I don't wear a backpatch since i don't want any dramas with any 1%ers when i'm riding my steel horse.
humus

Post by humus »

I got this vest as gift, hence I am very economical on wearing it.

This is a work in progress. It took me years to find the right backpatch but earlier this year I finally did. I have some other patches to sew on but I'm waiting 'till I get some more to do them all at once. Well, to let my aunt do them all at once really...